Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How does he do do it?

CL final, Euros finals, regular seasons at top level and 6 figure weekly wages

How can a player with such limited footballing talent achieve all that?

A fucking mistery
Deschamp is nothing coach. He won WC, but how? Individual quality.
He doesn't care how you perform, he has his players like Sissoko, Digne or Tolisso. Fucking mystery.

This guy has to go down as one of the biggest bluffers to ever play the game.

How such a god awful player can achieve so much and continuously get picked for a country that has the biggest and best pick of players in world football is genuinely astonishing....

How does he do do it?

CL final, Euros finals, regular seasons at top level and 6 figure weekly wages

How can a player with such limited footballing talent achieve all that?

A fucking mistery
And a contract extension but Poch Deschamps Jose Mason all keep picking him despite his form nosediving

I get Sissoko isn't of much use to us anymore, but he's not a completely useless , particularly for his national team.

Given the situation, he's a decent option to have on the bench.

When none of aurier sissoko or ndombele even made the bench against Leicester I thought something such as a refusal to play or a big row in training had happened - looks even more likely now - to be honest I wouldn’t miss any of them

Yeah, good riddance, had one season in five where he looked anything close to a fucking football player and that’s not enough. Hope he’s out the door quickly. Good luck and see ya

Back
Top Bottom