Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

100% agree. Perhaps some cannot get over the alleged fee of circa £30m. from memory it was right at the end of the window and Newcastle could hold out. I wasn’t impressed when we signed him and use to groan at his crossing & passing during his first season but something changed during the Wembley season and I remember him becoming really effective. He played loads of games, good injury record, schooled Mark Noble. we have had more naturally talented players who have contributed a lot less.

Soldado cost nearly as much and was dreadful for 2 years and all he got was sympathy and love. I hate our fans sometimes.

When? He gave Soldado every chance and he played himself out of the team.

All sorts of excuses were made for him, but the fact is a barely interested Adebayor and a unseasoned Kane were getting goals in the same team people were maligning for not creating enough chances for him.
When he scored an absolute cracker against Everton and we thought that at last he’s getting his confidence back

So what did Poch do?

Dropped him!

When he scored an absolute cracker against Everton and we thought that at last he’s getting his confidence back

So what did Poch do?

Dropped him!
For Chelsea away 3 days later . I agreed with Poch.

Then he came right back into the team the next weekend be Palace at home and was his usual shite self.

Never seen a Spurs player given a longer length of rope for being crap than Soldado by the fans.

Done in once again by a former player. #Spursy!!

oh wait his best chance is a ball that he skied so high it still hasn’t landed.

In all seriousness I hope he has a great season and helps take many points off our rivals.

Done in once again by a former player. #Spursy!!

oh wait his best chance is a ball that he skied so high it still hasn’t landed.

In all seriousness I hope he has a great season and helps take many points off our rivals.
Hahahahahahahaha. I see what you did there.....hahahahahahahaha.
Points!
moussa sissoko GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

I occasionally read this claim yet don't recall seeing someone make such a statement.

As far as I can see it's just that people find the name-calling to be tedious and unbecoming.
You will just have to go through all the messages if you are interested in finding out who it was. There were a couple of dumbos claiming that.

You will just have to go through all the messages if you are interested in finding out who it was. There were a couple of dumbos claiming that.
Probably criticism in general
Maybe why he shut down a Spurs social media account
Can’t remember which one

He's also HG, cost us fuck all, doesn't earn loads, and although not good enough for a club with our aspirations ultimately, is a fuck of a lot more useful to a squad than Sissoko's hiding and fucking pointing was.
No doubt about that. But would moving him on not free up a home grown spot for someone possibly better??

Back
Top Bottom