Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You funny cunts laughing now the big fucking dope has played a king size role in losing us the only CL final we've ever had?

Took you nearly an hour to come up with that one
lol

Stupid challenge I agree

I was at the game but didn’t see the fucking pen till half time, how many times have said “what’s the stupid cunt pointing at” he does it every fucking game.

Here you go baz:

Why the fuck is Sissoko pointing at the goal when he goes over to their winger? Is he telling him where to kick it, or does he think our defenders need reminding that there might be someone vaguely drifting I to their airspace?

What the fuck is Sissoko pointing at when they have the ball on the edge of our box, is he telling them where to cross it?

He's a fucking terrible footballer, who's stupid pointing was the ginormous first nail in our CL coffin, supplemented with another fucking atrocious performance. 28 successful passes as a CM in a game we had 65% of the ball in, 14 of them fucking backwards, 6 of them sideways. Attacking third passes = 3.

You funny cunts laughing now the big fucking dope has played a king size role in losing us the only CL final we've ever had?

Here you go baz:

He's a fucking terrible footballer, who's stupid pointing was the ginormous first nail in our CL coffin, supplemented with another fucking atrocious performance. 28 successful passes as a CM in a game we had 65% of the ball in, 14 of them fucking backwards, 6 of them sideways. Attacking third passes = 3.

He also played a king sized role getting us into that vital top 4 position at a time where we really needed someone to step up. For me Moussa should get absolutely no blame in how our seasons gone, he's been an absolute star for us in a season where some have really gone off the boil.

Top 4 was crucial for so many reasons. Without Moussa we'd be talking about losses long term far bigger than a Champions League final IMO. Give the guy a break mate

You must be absolutely chuffed, Blakey.

:dembelefingers:

Here you go baz:

Get help mate

Seriously 😐

One of the few enjoyable moments of that game was when Robertson was trying to outmuscle him down the touchline which didn’t end well for him but you’re so biased against Lord Sissoko you probably can’t even remember it

He did the most retarded thing I have ever seen on football pitch.

He's both talentwise and intelligencewise very limited.

He made a career purely out of his athleticism.

Says the Gooner troll

One of the biggest melts on here Saturday night

Twat

He also played a king sized role getting us into that vital top 4 position at a time where we really needed someone to step up. For me Moussa should get absolutely no blame in how our seasons gone, he's been an absolute star for us in a season where some have really gone off the boil.

Top 4 was crucial for so many reasons. Without Moussa we'd be talking about losses long term far bigger than a Champions League final IMO. Give the guy a break mate

Rubbish.

How about without him, and with a footballer there instead, we might have actually pissed top4 (seeing as Woolwich and ManU were fucking gash and Chelsea going through a transition), and been a shitload closer to Liverpool and not had to depend on Woolwich fucking it up and a skanky home draw on the last day?

Or without him we might not have played the worst football we've played under Poch since his first 6 months here, and lost more games than any other season since the one where Ramos was sacked?

I mean if we are going to credit him for everything good, lets blame him for the shit too, yeah?

He is a terrible footballer, with and without the ball and it's no coincidence we are playing much worse football with him playing regularly.

Is he limited yes, can he and should be upgraded on yes l. However anyone who says he hasn't been fantastic this season is daft, been the glue that has held that paper thin midfield together this season and deserves the plaudits for his efforts all year

Are we really trashing Sissoko? He didn’t play well on the night, but he was massively important this season for us. I wasn’t a believer, but he’s changed that with his effort on the pitch all year.

I don't think you can name a player that improved more over the course of a couple of years. Poch harnessed the athletic talent, and he came well good. He is not Mousa Dembele or Luca Modric, but come on, conductor, let's get real.

Are we really trashing Sissoko? He didn’t play well on the night, but he was massively important this season for us. I wasn’t a believer, but he’s changed that with his effort on the pitch all year.
I think he played alright on the night, apart from the disastrous start.

Loveable player. Tragic figure.
I don't mind him, but it's hard not to worry about something horrible happening when he is on the pitch.
I guess it wouldn't be such a problem if we could score more goals, but this really hasn't been the season for that, has it? I hope we sign a better CDM and keep him as a very dependable 2nd string CDM/CM.

Back
Top Bottom