Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely shocking today.

How many times did he lose a man? Because I lost count.

Offered absolutely fuck all with the ball and was even worse without it. Had pretty much the whole right side to himself and literally did nothing. It was basically 10 vs 11.

A shame, because I was told he'd be perfect for this fixture.

Had one of those days where the game just passed him by - wasn’t the only one - and didn’t even manage to contribute much in a destructive or defensive sense.
Definitely a glass half empty game from him, he was poor and failed to even compensate really with hard work or just digging in.

Yeah this not his best game today in all honesty, not quite 17/18 bad but he just wasn't good and our worst player today IMO. Still a very much needed squad player but I think he will be Ndombele's back up this season.

Offered absolutely fuck all with the ball and was even worse without it. Had pretty much the whole right side to himself and literally did nothing. It was basically 10 vs 11.

Recovered the ball from a City player more than any other Spurs player on the pitch ... maybe you and Blakey need a separate "we hate Sissoko" thread .... when very clearly your post match comments bear little resemblance to reality ... a tough game for sure, but at least get the facts right, no question Sissoko achieved very little but he did put in another full shift.

I actually thought he was possibly our best player in the first half, which isn't saying much as everybody was pretty much terrible. He was awful in the second half.

He was no worse than Ndombele, who did fuck all, or Kane who did even less than both.

Let’s not start the witch hunt again.....Poch is screwing this team into the ground with shit tactics, but aren’t people sick and tired of always picking on the same players.

Recovered the ball from a City player more than any other Spurs player on the pitch ... maybe you and Blakey need a separate "we hate Sissoko" thread .... when very clearly your post match comments bear little resemblance to reality ... a tough game for sure, but at least get the facts right, no question Sissoko achieved very little but he did put in another full shift.

He made 0 tackles and made 0 interceptions yesterday.

I don't hate Sissoko and have found myself defending a lot of his performances over the last 4 seasons when a lot of people criticised him early on simply because he was £30,000,000 and not putting in MOTM performances every week.

But yesterday was not a good performance by him at all. For someone who usually does such a good job at protecting his full back, he didn't do so at all yesterday, he was constantly hiding behind a City player when our defenders had possession and done some of the best pointing I've seen in quite a while.

Whilst Ndombele wasn't the best off the ball, the guy has an assist to his name, completed 5 tackles, made 2 interceptions, 1 key pass and a nice 87% pass completion. He's basically doing Sissoko's job, except a lot better.

He's simply no longer needed in our starting eleven. We've replaced him. Nothing wrong with that, it needed to be done.

Haunts me still

I was neck deep in scousers in a bar in Alicante and at first the mood was good

They were winning lol

Then I noticed I’d become the cockney wanker and mummerings of how everyone from London was a cunt

I stood firm and I was desperate. Literally aching for us to win

We were all over them

Then Sissoko... sissokoed

Just how did he fuck that

Then of course loris chucked one into his net and they were unbearable

They’re always unbearable mate

:angryscouser:

He made 0 tackles and made 0 interceptions yesterday.

I don't hate Sissoko and have found myself defending a lot of his performances over the last 4 seasons when a lot of people criticised him early on simply because he was £30,000,000 and not putting in MOTM performances every week.

But yesterday was not a good performance by him at all. For someone who usually does such a good job at protecting his full back, he didn't do so at all yesterday, he was constantly hiding behind a City player when our defenders had possession and done some of the best pointing I've seen in quite a while.

Whilst Ndombele wasn't the best off the ball, the guy has an assist to his name, completed 5 tackles, made 2 interceptions, 1 key pass and a nice 87% pass completion. He's basically doing Sissoko's job, except a lot better.

He's simply no longer needed in our starting eleven. We've replaced him.
Nothing wrong with that, it needed to be done.

Critique of the player/performance aside, unless GLC is locked in to play as an 8 (tbc; especialy with a possible Eriksen exit still in the offing), then so long as we play a 3 man CM then it seems he's still very much in the reckoning... Similarly, with a 2 man CM then I wouldn't be suprised if Poch to looked towards MS if he wants pure industry when anticipating a tough game. Meanwhile, on a general level of balance accross the MF, it's still somewhat unclear how 'robust' we're expecting Ndombele (or Winks for that matter) to be.

Still a lot of un-answered questions surrounding our MF and intended system for the longer term.

Stick to Chess.

Oh just take ownership of it.

You made a big song and dance about leaving - about how the forum has changed and it was no longer for you and then you come flouncing back less than a week.

Drama queen.
You’ve had more comebacks than Elvis. Binned how many times?
Everyone on here thinks you’re a cunt.
Yep. I fucked off and made a bit of a drama about it
After slightly more than a week I came back.
I own my behaviour.
You’re still here & still the most fucking boring wanker in a forum with thousands of boring wankers.
You’re absolutely a gooner troll.
Sussed out.
Won’t vote you in the bin but I’m sure you’ll be back where you belong you shit cunt.

Back
Top Bottom