Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He never jumps to head a ball. Remember in the first half he went down after getting touched when again he didn’t jump for the ball. I think he was taller than their player it was right outside spams pen area. Also in the first half in their half ball comes out he tries to control it with his knee and it bounces straight out to touch off his knee. No one around him. How the hell this is playing professional football! Just image if we had a half decent player who could take passes in CM, who actually tackles and can shoot/pass how much better we’d be! Should never be in starting 11.

Didn't they just play basketball in training? I bet he was fucking useless there as well.

Jump for a cross next time Moussa.

Moussa playing basketball.

giphy-downsized-1.gif

I don’t think anyone has defended Moussa more than I have or for longer but he’s no longer worth the risk
A complete liability yesterday

I watched in absolute despair at him on the ball in the second half just inside their half going forward with players free on the left
Pass the fucking thing I thought but no he turned right where we didn’t have anyone free and lost the fucking thing
Stupid foul for their first goal then compounded it by not jumping with his man when the ball came across
Shitshow complete when Sanchez jumped and missed!!

Get rid as he has no future with us now

I thought a couple of seasons ago he might turn it round but he hasn’t and his athleticism isn’t enough and you can say the same about Aurier

Opposition managers must look at our team sheets and either shit themselves when they see our attack
Harry Sonny Bale etc and then lick their lips at our defence
Sanchez Aurier Dier etc

Jose has to sort this out before Xmas or we’ll win fuck all

I think he cost us the game. The winks sub should have been for sissoko and ndombele who think did more tackles and ball retrieval’s than siss! If he was not on the pitch we win that game. The foul he did was stupid it’s incomprehensible.

I don’t think anyone has defended Moussa more than I have or for longer but he’s no longer worth the risk
A complete liability yesterday

I watched in absolute despair at him on the ball in the second half just inside their half going forward with players free on the left
Pass the fucking thing I thought but no he turned right where we didn’t have anyone free and lost the fucking thing
Stupid foul for their first goal then compounded it by not jumping with his man when the ball came across
Shitshow complete when Sanchez jumped and missed!!

Get rid as he has no future with us now

I thought a couple of seasons ago he might turn it round but he hasn’t and his athleticism isn’t enough and you can say the same about Aurier

Opposition managers must look at our team sheets and either shit themselves when they see our attack
Harry Sonny Bale etc and then lick their lips at our defence
Sanchez Aurier Dier etc

Jose has to sort this out before Xmas or we’ll win fuck all

He is a stupid twat and a mammys boy but can you imagine if we'd got Rabiot, him PHE, N'dombele and Locelso. We'd be cooking.

A poor man's Didier Zokora. Yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back. Some of his greatest hits over the years:

2019 v Liverpool (a): 2 on 1 w/ Son v VVD in the 85th minute at 1-1. Goes for goal and balloons it over. Liverpool go on to win 2-1.

2019 v Liverpool (CL final): needlessly raises his arm in the area. We go 1-0 down in the 2nd minute.

2019 v Woolwich (a): receives the ball in a good position in the final minute of injury time. Balloons it over.

In a way I can forgive all this: he is limited, but he worked hard to get into those good positions, and of course he didn't deliberately give away a pen in the CL final.

Yesterday, however... he pushed over the WH player when he was going nowhere. I don't whether it was brainlessness or laziness, but what's not in doubt is what happened when the ball came in: he didn't didn't jump; Balbuena scored; and our collapse started.

When you are as limited as Sissoko, you better not be lazy for a single second, and yesterday he was.

I'm sorry, but he has to go.

He looks to be a really solid influence in the changing room and in training, he has helped other players integrate.

He got panned by lots of us when he arrived but we cut him slack as the original transfer fee wasn't his fault. Lets be honest he has never been great but at times (in his best period) he looked to sure up the mid and defence but he seems to have regressed and lost all confidence. His game is now back to pinball – shocking.

A poor man's Didier Zokora. Yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back. Some of his greatest hits over the years:

2019 v Liverpool (a): 2 on 1 w/ Son v VVD in the 85th minute at 1-1. Goes for goal and balloons it over. Liverpool go on to win 2-1.

2019 v Liverpool (CL final): needlessly raises his arm in the area. We go 1-0 down in the 2nd minute.

2019 v Woolwich (a): receives the ball in a good position in the final minute of injury time. Balloons it over.

In a way I can forgive all this: he is limited, but he worked hard to get into those good positions, and of course he didn't deliberately give away a pen in the CL final.

Yesterday, however... he pushed over the WH player when he was going nowhere. I don't whether it was brainlessness or laziness, but what's not in doubt is what happened when the ball came in: he didn't didn't jump; Balbuena scored; and our collapse started.

When you are as limited as Sissoko, you better not be lazy for a single second, and yesterday he was.

I'm sorry, but he has to go.
Agree with most of that but the CL final incident was never a penalty and we were never going to be allowed to win that game
Referee bought

he frustrates the fuck out of me but it wasn't an unnatural movement (for him).

But you're bang-on, when he runs himself into the ground all game it's hard to knock the effort and it's cut him some slack but his without this he is exposed for being crap. In the first few minutes surrounded by good players I thought he looked like a square peg.

Why raise your arms pointing in the pen box. His always pointing to someone else to pick up player. He was doing the same yday just before he ran over to the player on the touch line and then pushing him over. If he went over in the first place may be he would have got the ball first rather than just pointing.

Back
Top Bottom