Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know if it's a synergy or communication issue but there are times when Sissoko would do his job just fine then he momentarily loses all of his brain cells to make dumb plays. And it's not just him. Very frustrating...

Bollocks sunshine.
Tell that to my mates in Madrid coughing up £5000 for a final ticket , sleeping 3 nights in a rat infested shit hole , being whacked by some short house Spanish old bill, Scousers giving it the big one , you ain't on the level treacle.
Tell it to their face and you would be eating your cheap shot words my old mucker.
😂😂😂😂 wow ok Reggie kray

I’m going all out on a limb and saying if it wasn’t for Sissoko, Aurier wouldn’t have settled , and if it wasn’t for Sissoko and Aurier , Ndombele wouldn’t have settled ! So therefore If it wasn’t for Sissoko , Ndombele would have gone in the summer! :levyeyes:

I’m going all out on a limb and saying if it wasn’t for Sissoko, Aurier wouldn’t have settled , and if it wasn’t for Sissoko and Aurier , Ndombele wouldn’t have settled ! So therefore If it wasn’t for Sissoko , Ndombele would have gone in the summer! :levyeyes:
Agreed - nothing brings people together like making some spicy chicken together

I've always stuck up for him, when he deserved praise, and I like him, because he does put in a good shift. However, this season he has been pretty poor so far, and IMO, he doesn't really deserve his place in the first team. He can still do a job for us, but he has moved down the pecking order, when everybody is fit. Even I can see that a midfield of PEH, Winks and Sissoko is a recipe for disaster.

I just hated the way certain posters rounded on him and wouldn’t give him a chance so was delighted when he played well for a while and the crowd got behind him
Unfortunately he’s reverted to type and I agree that he’s no longer worth a place in the starting line up

If Jose has him as an impact sub to come on for a tactical change then fine but if he decided to sell him then I would be ok with that

A few more could also go though!

Back
Top Bottom