Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lenny Hatchet Lenny Hatchet - What are your thoughts on 9/11, Alien Abduction & The Tooth Fairy? :sonhmm:
Your a
little fucker , a total retard if you think Sissoko, Winks , Sanchez , Aurier are decent players.
Your opinion is worthless drivel , key board hero , sad fucker.
My mate Benny was abducted by aliens and ended up in the scrubs , 9/11 some sceptic tank crashed a plane and l always put a shilling under the pillow.
Fuck off super dick

Your a
little fucker , a total retard if you think Sissoko, Winks , Sanchez , Aurier are decent players.
My mate Benny was abducted by aliens and ended up in the scrubs , 9/11 some sceptic tank crashed a plane and l always put a shilling under the pillow.
Fuck off super dick

Hahaha... State of you.

Your a
Fuck off super dick

I see you've started spamming every post of mine you can with X's now......

Hahaha; pwoppa tough guy!

So nawty! :walker-scream:

Lenny Hatchet Lenny Hatchet -

tenor.gif

I thought he did excellent and did the job he was asked to do of going out and helping the full backs and made some great blocks and sprints to get out and support them.

Not the prettiest player. Technically subpar. But man, the engine he has. Him and Hojbjerg must be a bastard to play against at times. Two guys who are all over that middle, hunting you and chasing you down.

I can see Mourinho really liking the Sissoko - Hojbjerg base behind Ndombele/Lo Celso, especially against the bigger clubs.

I think against the likes of Burnley however and certainly against West Brom coming up, Lo Celso in there WITH Ndombele and Hojbjerg would be wiser. Lo Celsos work rate is brilliant and against those teams who park the bus or tend to play with a defensive side to them, we need more player in the game who want to try something, force things and move forward.

Not the prettiest player. Technically subpar. But man, the engine he has. Him and Hojbjerg must be a bastard to play against at times. Two guys who are all over that middle, hunting you and chasing you down.

I can see Mourinho really liking the Sissoko - Hojbjerg base behind Ndombele/Lo Celso, especially against the bigger clubs.

I think against the likes of Burnley however and certainly against West Brom coming up, Lo Celso in there WITH Ndombele and Hojbjerg would be wiser. Lo Celsos work rate is brilliant and against those teams who park the bus or tend to play with a defensive side to them, we need more player in the game who want to try something, force things and move forward.
I would also love to see Ndombele and Lo Celso play together but for Burnley we needed Sissoko, to defend against set pieces in our box!

I know he has his limitations and his touch lets him down sometimes but I’ve also seen him have some good games too.

I would also love to see Ndombele and Lo Celso play together but for Burnley we needed Sissoko, to defend against set pieces in our box!

I know he has his limitations and his touch lets him down sometimes but I’ve also seen him have some good games too.

Sissoko is one of the last people I'd choose to defend a set piece in our box.

Not only did he cost us a goal from a set piece against West Ham, he nearly very much done the exact same against Burnley.

Sissoko is one of the last people I'd choose to defend a set piece in our box.

Not only did he cost us a goal from a set piece against West Ham, he nearly very much done the exact same against Burnley.
Really don’t know if Lo Celso would be better getting physical in the box though...

He’s deceptively strong in the sense that he holds off the defender well in the middle of the field but I don’t know about defending set pieces, you need strong bulky players who can’t be pushed around.

Back
Top Bottom