Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1021152.jpg

Everybody here waiting for a certain somebody to post their thoughts on Sissoko's goal.
He’s in Aberdeen

Our lad seems much better in a 4-3-3 like today, isn't he? Am I wrong?

I love the guy to death. In our last game against Leeds when he came on for Winks in the second half the camera focused on him standing on the touchline. He looked completely calm and focused and yet in no way dismissive or pretentious like the task at hand was somehow beneath him. He just looked like "Yeah, I'm going on. No problem. I play football, it's what I do." Totally cool.

At this stage of his career we have to accept it's not peak years, but he's gotten us out of some right jams.

I'll always despise Sadio Mané for kicking a ball straight at Moussa's arm in the CL final. Sadio Mané is a grotesque babadook of a person, so evil and twisted that parents tell their children he will crawl into their rooms at night if they don't behave.

What a shitty thing to do to Moussa Sissoko, the secret best Right Back at our club.

He should get himself in the opposition box more often. His size and presence at least gives us another option and even if he doesn't score many the odd goal will always help. It's not as though Winks would have made that header so he's got an extra string to his bow might as well use it.

He made me bury my head in my hands so often tonight when he received the ball and turned back towards our own goal. Just seems so frightened to take on responsibility.

Although, he did make me laugh like fuck when he went bustling into their box late on and just kept running until the ball went out.

I take it Mourinho never watched the RW experiment that Poch had with Sissoko when he first tried to use him there as well. The guy is absolute shit there and always will be. Such a waste of time to even try it (again).

He made me bury my head in my hands so often tonight when he received the ball and turned back towards our own goal. Just seems so frightened to take on responsibility.

Although, he did make me laugh like fuck when he went bustling into their box late on and just kept running until the ball went out.
People still defend him like he is some cult hero

The truth is he is a league 1 level player at best and he has played over 130 games for tottenham Hotspur

It's not good enough

People still defend him like he is some cult hero

The truth is he is a league 1 level player at best and he has played over 130 games for tottenham Hotspur

It's not good enough
I’ve never truly understood the love for him, but he does throw in the odd excellent performance. Brentford being an example. But overall? A bit shit.

Absolute wank today. There is a time and a place for him but games like today jose needs to stop the defensive bollocks and play somebody effective with a bit of skill and flair.

Back
Top Bottom