Muamba Collapse - Spurs Fans At Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm a Spurs fan currently working on behalf of a charity promoting heart disease awareness. They are currently filming a commercial to promote heart disease which will contain footage of Muamba's collapse at The Lane.

The commercial will also contain footage of key Spurs fans who were in the crowd that evening but they need to be identified in order for their image to be used in the commercial.

It'd be very much appreciated if forum members could have a look at the images in the link below and try and help identify the fans. I've spoken to the administrators and they're fine with me putting this call out.

PH5OOxB.jpg

rBQ1sLS.jpg

V43Sto8.png

U2wL5WE.jpg

idKzN2j.png

SCyEkR6.png

It's for a great cause and your help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers, Joe.

We'll be posting an article on the front page of the site, and mentioning it on the podcast this week.

I'm a Spurs fan currently working on behalf of a charity promoting heart disease awareness. They are currently filming a commercial to promote heart disease which will contain footage of Muamba's collapse at The Lane.

The commercial will also contain footage of key Spurs fans who were in the crowd that evening but they need to be identified in order for their image to be used in the commercial.

It'd be very much appreciated if forum members could have a look at the images in the link below and try and help identify the fans. I've spoken to the administrators and they're fine with me putting this call out.

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10097782/

Cheers, Joe.

Links not working. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone.

I remember the absolute deathly silence when we all filed out of the ground after the announcement. You didn't need to be a surgeon to KNOW that the guy had died in front of us on the pitch. No chance of survival, maybe with "luck" he would have been hooked up to machines for the rest of his life in a coma.

Don't recognise anyone btw. Good luck with it.

U2wL5WE.jpg

Cheers, Joe.
I know the guy in Photo 4... will drop him a text and ask him to contact you.

Back
Top Bottom