My team for Bolton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

zin

Supporter
Play the strongest team I say and throw in Defoe since he loves cup goals.

VgD8p.jpg

Anyone got news on Lennon. I would stick him in for this, we need the pace on both flanks!

Ramsingh's team is our strongest available in my opinion but I don't know if it should be played. If it was any other match I'd consider going back to 4-5-1, but it would play into Bolton's hands more, and more importantly Stoke's on Wednesday night when we really need Sandro, Ade and VdV.

We definitely need Bale with chalk on his boots on the left and Modric firmly in the middle with a defensive midfielder beside him. But I can see Defoe and Saha up front with Kranjcar on the right, just because the league still takes priority.

But I agree both Ade and VdV would be better starting because they didn't play 90 mins at Everton and we really need to get back to winning ways.

we need vdv back in no matter what.we are a shadow of our early season team without him in.also got to go with ade and saha up front and defoe as an impact player,we lose so much up front with him starting regardless of wether he scores goals..ade needs a good kick up the arse tho his first touch was diabolical on saturday!!

jimboflanbo said:
ade needs a good kick up the arse tho his first touch is diabolical every saturday/sunday/monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday!!
Just fixed that for you.

But on a serious note, we should smash Bolton. We're at home, they're shit, no excuses for failing to win by anything less than 3 goals.

I think/hope that Bolton will be prioritising the League even more that WE are/should be... and as such, expect them to play a depleted team (he has done before) and if THAT'S the case, then I'd hope that OUR depleted team could beat THEIR depleted team... and if they can't then we don't deserve to be in the competition!!

A win is the priority... but getting no injuries is a must, and to ensure the 1st team are all fighting fit for the MUST WIN game against Stoke midweek...

Back
Top Bottom