Na Na Na Na Rafa Van Der Vaart Van Der Vaart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was just about to post this. What a legend. In his prime, which was before us, I'd say he was better than Eirksen; although Eirksen is yet to hit his prime.
Probably second place for me in my favourite Johnny Foreigners, just behind Jurgen
Loved him and what an impact. If only he his hammy's were bigger than a hotdog he could have lasted a full +90mins.

One thing I really like about him is what seems to be a genuine affection for us, no PR bollocks ensuring he gets a few quid each year for making appearances.

Loved him and what an impact. If only he his hammy's were bigger than a hotdog he could have lasted a full +90mins.

One thing I really like about him is what seems to be a genuine affection for us, no PR bollocks ensuring he gets a few quid each year for making appearances.
He's a real star too: Ajax, Hamburg, Madrid, the guy did across the leagues. But he seemed to find a real home here

Loved his seemingly genuine hatred of Arsen*l

3WItb.jpg

Why? Legend has it that Levy had the opportunity to sign him in a cut price last minute deal, and asked Redknapp if he'd like him. The likely extent to which he played a part in it was to say "yeah".

"Even though i was playing for the worlds biggest team, it was always my boyhood dream to run about a bit under 'The Redknapp'."

Why? Legend has it that Levy had the opportunity to sign him in a cut price last minute deal, and asked Redknapp if he'd like him. The likely extent to which he played a part in it was to say "yeah".
That's what Redknapp said himself. And he was never shy about bigging himself up, so whilst you don't generally trust what comes out his gob, it does imply its true

He left us way too soon. But he has said that himself. His biggest mistake in his career was leaving us he once said. I was so fucking proud to see a fellow Dutchman at Spurs doing so well as he did.

Thanks Rafa for all the memories at Ajax and Spurs and all the best.

I always blamed his ex wife who worked in Germany for Rafa’s Spurs exit but I actually think it’s more because of AVB....

Back
Top Bottom