Nations League.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crazy how anyone could think Dier is better than Sanchez at centre back.

Solid third choice centre back - that's about it for Dier.
We are a direct team, he is in for his long ball. Mourinho is gambling it will be easier to teach him to defend vs Sanchez to pass imo.

We are a direct team, he is in for his long ball. Mourinho is gambling it will be easier to teach him to defend vs Sanchez to pass imo.

We have Alderweireld for that.

I'd much rather a better defender in our team partnered next to someone who can hit an accurate long ball - as opposed to an average defender who hits one good long ball every five partnered next to someone who can hit an accurate long ball.

Thought Grealish did ok when he came on. Worth another place in this squad for sure.
Some people gave up on the game to go and do some knitting.
Jack gave us bit of entertainment. Not sure whether that justifies further England involvement when our bad boys return.

TAA was fucking shocking... Sancho is so overrated too. He plays like a total headless chicken for England anyway... 100m lmao

We have Alderweireld for that.

I'd much rather a better defender in our team partnered next to someone who can hit an accurate long ball - as opposed to an average defender who hits one good long ball every five partnered next to someone who can hit an accurate long ball.
He wants 2. I'm not arguing its correct but it's obvious to me that's the reason.

Then Dier can be back up to Alderweireld (and 3rd choice). Tanganga can be Sanchez's back up.

Sorted.
We don't decide who plays, I'm saying Mourinho wants the two playing to double the "threat".

Dier and Toby will play first choice for the first month, after that it will depend on mistakes Dier makes.

My word, that was rank....

3CBs & 2DMs against Denmark is a fuckin' joke.

Same old shit... Fucking around with line-ups every game without trying anything ballsy to suit our strengths....

Come the Euros's we still won't know our best XI.

Last edited:
Has Trent had a good game for England yet?
So boring to watch in the last 2 games alot of tweeting Southgate out on twitter :kanehand:

Back
Top Bottom