Neil Ruddock

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Knightbillynick

Spider made me shit myself
Sad to see the 2&8 of him last night on Harry's Hero's.
How anyone let alone an ex professional athlete can get that way is shocking.
Hopefully he can sort himself if not for himself then his kids.

Yeah he’s not in a good way and doesn’t seem to want to listen (and hasn’t for a while). Last year’s programme seems to have turned Merson’s life around so hopefully the one will do the same for Ruddock but I’m not sure it will.

I can’t really remember what happened to him when he left us. All of a sudden he was gone. I have an inkling his departure was acrimonious but I can’t remember why.

The way he (and the others) was knocking back the booze scared the living daylights out of me. Never thought that I would be on Merson's side in an argument. Tonight's episode should be interesting.

Yeah he’s not in a good way and doesn’t seem to want to listen (and hasn’t for a while). Last year’s programme seems to have turned Merson’s life around so hopefully the one will do the same for Ruddock but I’m not sure it will.

I can’t really remember what happened to him when he left us. All of a sudden he was gone. I have an inkling his departure was acrimonious but I can’t remember why.
Went to the Liverpool for the cash!

Wasn't it the Sugar Venables row?
Sure Razors then Mrs was one outside Sugars house protesting

The way he (and the others) was knocking back the booze scared the living daylights out of me. Never thought that I would be on Merson's side in an argument. Tonight's episode should be interesting.
He's been told he has heart issues yet still does that and I have been told he's partial to the powder. The bloke has kids FFS

He's a dipstick all right, he gets involved in all sorts of reality TV shows, probably for the money, as he was featured in the one about the bailiffs. Apart from the kids,I have no idea why his wife stays with him, this has been going on for years.

I’m wondering why he is even being invited to join Harry’s Heroes, it’s just enabling him, he’s obviously going to hit the bevvy big time. 25 stone I think he weighed in at.
You could see how worried his missus, Merson and Mark Wright were especially.
If he doesn’t take on board the advice from the doctors and the people who care about him he’s going to be in a bad way pretty soon.
Hopefully he can turn himself around.

I was watching one of them bailiff programs, he and his gobshite of a bimbo mrs hadn't paid their vet bills and were sued in court.
2 elder high court agents turned up at his house, He said the cringe "do you know who I am" the thick blonde Bimbo screamed at them like the Chav that she is and threw water on them..

Vile people who are desperate for a bit of relevance.

I was watching one of them bailiff programs, he and his gobshite of a bimbo mrs hadn't paid their vet bills and were sued in court.
2 elder high court agents turned up at his house, He said the cringe "do you know who I am" the thick blonde Bimbo screamed at them like the Chav that she is and threw water on them..

Vile people who are desperate for a bit of relevance.

I saw that and he promised several times to pay the vet bill off but never did
I think he gave a cheque that bounced too
Bit of a cunt imv

He's a dipstick all right,

ken.jpg

This is a family forum, Mrs P

Met him at St Pancs station Wetherspoons before one of our CL games.
He was really friendly chatting to everyone,photos etc
Told me the best player he had played with was Hoddle and he has a Spurs tattoo. However he was also pissed as a fart with a mate who was trying to get him home.

Back
Top Bottom