New fan YouTube channel

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
A fellow Spurs fan has started his own YouTube channel discussing all things Spurs. It would be great if fans could share, comment, like and subscribe to the channel. You can check out their latest video below.

...and yes, TFC have been paid an obscene amount of money for this post. 🤑

Last edited by a moderator:
No ta, have a horrible feeling it will end up worse than AFTV or whatever it's called. Happy to discuss my views on THFC and football in general on here and my friends, albeit via WhatsApp these days.

Random click on the timeline... 5mins in after beating Chavs.... MOANING. :mourcheeks:

Last edited:
Sorry, bad idea. Nothing I enjoy more than taking the piss out of gooners by replaying embarassing AFTV clips. Let's not give them the opportunity of doing the same, please.

Like you didn't watch all of 'em

You bet your arse I did. Even the ones where he was interviewing residents in their garden about the construction noise.
:mourlmao:

a297fff690f43944fb064c2b7ca7cc8a.gif

Back
Top Bottom