New Ignore Feature

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In all seriousness, I am contributing here. I've stated my opinion on it, you just don't agree with it.

Which is the whole point in debate. Ive never had a problem with disagreement, and heated argument. Im not scared of confrontation, as you all know.

If people want to argue about Spurs, Im happy to do that all night......not going to sit here and have my personality dissected by a load of people Ive never met though....on a football forum

Sammy mate it's the fucking internet. You'll never meet us and we'll never meet you. Who gives a fuck. Stop giving a shit and get a fucking hobby. Learn to knit. There's a chill out.

Sammy mate it's the fucking internet. You'll never meet us and we'll never meet you. Who gives a fuck. Stop giving a shit and get a fucking hobby. Learn to knit. There's a chill out.
Considering you met a random norwegian from the internet, you are the last person that should say this:king:

I wonder why rep is so important to him? It's just a toy. He takes the internet way too seriously, a fact I pointed out to him in the early days, which is what got me put on his ignore list.

Sammy seems oblivious to the fact that the single common element linking his rather large ignore list, and also his repeated sin binnings, is himself.

This is an open forum where people are free to speak their minds on all many of topics. Sammy wants to have his cake and eat it. He wants to be the big I am who argues to death and insults people left right and centre. But when he gets his own medicine back he wants an echo chamber where everyone agrees. Can't have it both ways. I don't see why he can't just be a man instead of whining like a baby because the forum isn't built exactly the way he'd like it. If he can't stand neg reps maybe he should run away from the board like he did before.

He definately needs a few stress wanks. Or maybe just a beer or two......:vdvhmm:

His logic dictates that when he is arguing in a match thread we should create a new one to discuss the match as that's how we should ignore him. The whole forum is his stomping ground and we are all in the way. No one else will take him in, that's why he's still here.

Its only the internet?

So I can behave how I want on this forum, and expect no one to complain about my behaviour then?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hooooooooooooo
hooooooooo
hahahah
haha
ha

Sorry. No. Yep, you make a good point...haha
Sorry

Edit: also begs the question that if none of this matters, because its only the internet, then why are people voting me into the sin bin?

For being a cunt? But its only the internet....why dont they just get a hobby?
Why did you slag me off the other day....its only the internet.....why didnt you just go and do some knitting?

Oh yeah thats right, because the internet allows you to be a proud, deluded hypocrite

Last edited:
Considering you met a random norwegian from the internet, you are the last person that should say this:king:

The problem is people acting as if the internet is not real life, and it doesnt matter because its online. Kids commit suicide from bullies they never met....people find love (as you point out)..

If all this discussion doesnt count because we are online, then why do people discuss at all? Why is he here?

Because they just neg rep every single thing I write....I dont see the replies, but I can see they neg repped my posts, even if its harmless, or constructive.

I would rather they didnt read my posts. Im doing my bit by ignoring people when it gets heated. The decent ones I take off after a bit..(JDK I like, but just seemed to turn on me, and it got silly. I will take him off at some point, but when every post ends up as bitching at eachother, I will just take myself out of the equation. You know that first hand)

I took off Frontwheel the other week, and instantly recieved about 12 neg reps......for normal posts which others had liked or agreed with. Dont see the point, its like they know I cant see them slag me off, so thats the last, desperate attempt for me to notice them.

And Im the troll?

I dont really care about being neg repped by Oreally and Mad Yid for no reason, but if the rep is reset, I dont want to be on -300 simply because some 14yr old doesnt like me.
Stop mentioning that you don't mind being negged by me then I might believe you.
I actually like you as a poster, but you are fucking insufferable when you get a bee in your bonnet. You make so many good points, but you have to realise that no matter how much sense your point makes, it does not mean it is the ONLY point.

BTW, kudos on your new "Pussy Baiting Tactics" book. Any chance of a copy? Could do with some help you know.

Maybe the fight thread was a good idea @ Admin Admin , what you could do is produce a node that only Sammy can see/use. If he is the only one there and that is all he can see, he can be king of the place.

But you would be in it.....just like you are in here, totally by your own choice

Fight Club was over 20 pages long.......and no one wanted to be there

:avbcringe:

I don't subscribe to the attitude "it's just the internet". Why does being online mean that some keyboard warrior can drop all sense of civility & manners, talk to people like crap & bully or intimidate them from behind the safety of their monitor that they otherwise wouldn't do in real life ? Not suggesting that that happens here, just describing the internet troll.

I wouldn't want to see the function you're proposing though Sammy, sorry. Sounds a bit extreme. Is there not the facility to put users on ignore, so you can't see their posts ?

I don't subscribe to the attitude "it's just the internet". Why does being online mean that some keyboard warrior can drop all sense of civility & manners, talk to people like crap & bully or intimidate them from behind the safety of their monitor that they otherwise wouldn't do in real life?

Pretty much this.
I got into a row with someone on here about 1882 and then after a while it was found out that we knew each other and have shared a few beers here and there.
Felt pretty silly calling him names and being a petty prick when he is sound in real life, just had an opinion that I disagreed with. Anyway, thats my epiphony that I had and I won't be rude again to someone online.

I don't subscribe to the attitude "it's just the internet". Why does being online mean that some keyboard warrior can drop all sense of civility & manners, talk to people like crap & bully or intimidate them from behind the safety of their monitor that they otherwise wouldn't do in real life ? Not suggesting that that happens here, just describing the troll.

I wouldn't want to see the function you're proposing though Sammy, sorry. Sounds a bit extreme. Is there not the facility to put users on ignore, so you can't see their posts ?
The internet allows people to do things online that they would never consider doing in real life. Thats just how it is, and has been for the last 20 odd years.

Back
Top Bottom