New Ignore Feature

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The internet allows people to do things online that they would never consider doing in real life. Thats just how it is, and has been for the last 20 odd years.

Using the internet doesn't mean you can abandon a common sense of decency & respect for others, the same that you show for people face to face. By saying "it's just the internet" you're giving them carte Blanche to portray the troll without consequence, you're condoning the troll & I ain't having that. These gutless wonders bully some people to the point... Well I don't need to spell it out.

You're entitled to your opinion but, I personally won't accept the troll as part of the internet experience.

Using the internet doesn't mean you can abandon a common sense of decency & respect for others, the same that you show for people face to face. By saying "it's just the internet" you're giving them carte Blanche to portray the troll without consequence, you're condoning the troll & I ain't having that. These gutless wonders bully some people to the point... Well I don't need to spell it out.

You're entitled to your opinion but, I personally won't accept the troll as part of the internet experience.
Yes you will.

Does your mate Audere agree?

I wonder why rep is so important to him? It's just a toy. He takes the internet way too seriously, a fact I pointed out to him in the early days, which is what got me put on his ignore list.

Sammy seems oblivious to the fact that the single common element linking his rather large ignore list, and also his repeated sin binnings, is himself.

This is an open forum where people are free to speak their minds on all many of topics. Sammy wants to have his cake and eat it. He wants to be the big I am who argues to death and insults people left right and centre. But when he gets his own medicine back he wants an echo chamber where everyone agrees. Can't have it both ways. I don't see why he can't just be a man instead of whining like a baby because the forum isn't built exactly the way he'd like it. If he can't stand neg reps maybe he should run away from the board like he did before.

He definately needs a few stress wanks. Or maybe just a beer or two......:vdvhmm:

exactly. Sammy is a fuckn massive baby and a cunt to boot lol

I don't have nobody on ignore because then I'd miss sad shit like this :adelol:

Back
Top Bottom