New Kit Sponsorship

asterdroid

White Hart Pain
Cant see there not being break clauses / bonuses etc. in the deals.

I doubt we haven't learned from the nomads with this and get stuck with a below market long term deal.
I'm hoping the Nike deal contains such clauses that allow for upscaling or switchovers - did Levy act under desperation to lock us in to £30m a year, at a time when the two other big London teams are getting £60m and Liverpool could get a new deal worth at least £75m.

I'm hoping the Nike deal contains such clauses that allow for upscaling or switchovers - did Levy act under desperation to lock us in to £30m a year, at a time when the two other big London teams are getting £60m and Liverpool could get a new deal worth at least £75m.
I am too, and I would be confident it would be based on Levy's previous.

Eclipsing Liverpool and Woolwich for one of the major commercial cornerstone deals is a big, big deal.

It is not a coincidence that this follows from a renewed demonstration of our viability in the transfer market. Big money brands want their logos splashed on the kits of big money players.

Long deal at a good price at the moment. In 8 years it may be cheap but this is presumably about getting some of the money up front fir the stadium.
Cant see there not being break clauses / bonuses etc. in the deals.

I doubt we haven't learned from the nomads with this and get stuck with a below market long term deal.

Worth noting that this deal replaces a much smaller deal hat had a few years to run.

So it MAY be that in another 4 or 5 years another deal will replace this one - at a higher price.

Worth noting that this deal replaces a much smaller deal hat had a few years to run.

So it MAY be that in another 4 or 5 years another deal will replace this one - at a higher price.
Yes that's what we are both saying, there has to be a break clause or bonus in this deal otherwise it does not make sense.

Top Bottom