New Kit Sponsorship

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cant see there not being break clauses / bonuses etc. in the deals.

I doubt we haven't learned from the nomads with this and get stuck with a below market long term deal.
I'm hoping the Nike deal contains such clauses that allow for upscaling or switchovers - did Levy act under desperation to lock us in to £30m a year, at a time when the two other big London teams are getting £60m and Liverpool could get a new deal worth at least £75m.

I'm hoping the Nike deal contains such clauses that allow for upscaling or switchovers - did Levy act under desperation to lock us in to £30m a year, at a time when the two other big London teams are getting £60m and Liverpool could get a new deal worth at least £75m.
I am too, and I would be confident it would be based on Levy's previous.

Eclipsing Liverpool and Woolwich for one of the major commercial cornerstone deals is a big, big deal.

It is not a coincidence that this follows from a renewed demonstration of our viability in the transfer market. Big money brands want their logos splashed on the kits of big money players.

Long deal at a good price at the moment. In 8 years it may be cheap but this is presumably about getting some of the money up front fir the stadium.
Cant see there not being break clauses / bonuses etc. in the deals.

I doubt we haven't learned from the nomads with this and get stuck with a below market long term deal.

Worth noting that this deal replaces a much smaller deal hat had a few years to run.

So it MAY be that in another 4 or 5 years another deal will replace this one - at a higher price.

Worth noting that this deal replaces a much smaller deal hat had a few years to run.

So it MAY be that in another 4 or 5 years another deal will replace this one - at a higher price.
Yes that's what we are both saying, there has to be a break clause or bonus in this deal otherwise it does not make sense.

Ah, man, what a misleading thread title. I got excited for a minute thinking we'd got rid of the red and had a new sponsor lined up.

Getir are all about successful, quick and efficient delivery. I wonder if they're reconsidering their decision to link themselves with us?

Uscc6Xn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom