New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean, that's 100% fake.

AIA would never be blue either.

By the way, these are the 2019-20 Nike templates so we'll likely have one of these designs in our colours:

10-2002-inspired.jpg

12-park-derby-ii.jpg

15-tiempo-premier.jpg

13-trophy-iii.jpg

16-a-challange-iii.jpg

11-park-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I believe you are right sadly. I can't see a company who pay X amount of millions to have their logo on our shirt willing to settle for not having their own color for their logo.

It is nice though.

Not only that - but Nike aren't going to give us a special kit based on a kit manufactured by a completely different company either.

Don't really like it either to be honest - if there were less stripes, it might look nicer. Just looks a bit clustered and takes focus off our logo.

Not only that - but Nike aren't going to give us a special kit based on a kit manufactured by a completely different company either.

Don't really like it either to be honest - if there were less stripes, it might look nicer. Just looks a bit clustered and takes focus off our logo.
Yeah the article mentions the Hummel look and also says the classic Nike logo will only be used on 3rd shirts. So really a waste of time them even posting it. I liked the design personally.

By the way, these are the 2019-20 Nike templates so we'll likely have one of these designs in our colours:

10-2002-inspired.jpg

12-park-derby-ii.jpg

15-tiempo-premier.jpg

13-trophy-iii.jpg

16-a-challange-iii.jpg

11-park-vi.jpg
That's teamwear from a catalogue for sunday league teams, but I agree that there's no way the "leak" is anything but something a guy sat at home in his underwear has come up with, whilst cupping his balls with one hand.

10-2002-inspired.jpg

12-park-derby-ii.jpg

15-tiempo-premier.jpg

13-trophy-iii.jpg

16-a-challange-iii.jpg

11-park-vi.jpg
I mean, yeah, these are the templates for 5-a-side team kits, etc...

We just need to wait until the Barca kit leaks super early (which it always seems to). All of the club kits will have the same expensive template (the soundwave-looking knit on the sleeves will be changed, for sure).

Back
Top Bottom