New Kit

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
I mean, that's 100% fake.

AIA would never be blue either.

By the way, these are the 2019-20 Nike templates so we'll likely have one of these designs in our colours:

Last edited:
Comment

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Yeah, I believe you are right sadly. I can't see a company who pay X amount of millions to have their logo on our shirt willing to settle for not having their own color for their logo.

It is nice though.
Not only that - but Nike aren't going to give us a special kit based on a kit manufactured by a completely different company either.

Don't really like it either to be honest - if there were less stripes, it might look nicer. Just looks a bit clustered and takes focus off our logo.

Comment

Stopspot

Supporter
Now I'm a big fat dynamo!

By the way, these are the 2019-20 Nike templates so we'll likely have one of these designs in our colours:

Decent white templates this time around.

Please avoid faffing about with it a lot, Nike.

Comment
Not only that - but Nike aren't going to give us a special kit based on a kit manufactured by a completely different company either.

Don't really like it either to be honest - if there were less stripes, it might look nicer. Just looks a bit clustered and takes focus off our logo.
Yeah the article mentions the Hummel look and also says the classic Nike logo will only be used on 3rd shirts. So really a waste of time them even posting it. I liked the design personally.

Comment

That's teamwear from a catalogue for sunday league teams, but I agree that there's no way the "leak" is anything but something a guy sat at home in his underwear has come up with, whilst cupping his balls with one hand.

Comment

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
The Nike logo on the supposed third kit leak is the retro logo that it's rumoured they're going with on all kits (apart from the Jordan branded PSG stuff I guess)
Yeah - they're putting the retro Nike logo on all 3rd kits, I believe.

Barca's 3rd:

Roma 3rd:

PSG 3rd:

--

Checks out!

Comment

I mean, yeah, these are the templates for 5-a-side team kits, etc...

We just need to wait until the Barca kit leaks super early (which it always seems to). All of the club kits will have the same expensive template (the soundwave-looking knit on the sleeves will be changed, for sure).

Comment
Top Bottom