New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The kits are aimed at kids. So when I see this season's vile incarnation and start moaning I have to remember my 11 year old nephew probably loves it.

The arrow Hummel one is my favourite kit ever. Incidentally it was also the first one I've ever owned, if they brought that out now I'd probably hate it.
The light blue early 2000's Adidas/Holsten was impeccable.

Trying to reinvent the white t shirt is like trying to reinvent the wheel.

Just make a white top, with a blue nike tick a blue spurs badge, and if you have to, that red AIA logo.

The only discussion at head office should be “blue piping? Or plain white?”

There isn’t anything to design, which is why we now have a fucking navy blue tire around the stomach....one year it was piss stains, sashes, white thong like nappy straps on the shorts, stripey socks.......get over it kit designers, there’s no job to be had here
I actually really like the Navy and white striped socks. I reckon they look grouse

Pony is a dark era in our clubs history.

Perhaps, but my all time favorite shirt was one of theirs

FSC_Day2-064_2048x.jpg

Perhaps, but my all time favorite shirt was one of theirs

FSC_Day2-064_2048x.jpg
Yeah it was a nice shirt only thing the material it snagged on everything but it was better than this car crash....
eLIDE9W.jpg
it didn’t fit right, material was cheap and nasty I remember someone including it in Cockney rhyming slang pony & trap.........?

Trying to reinvent the white t shirt is like trying to reinvent the wheel.

Just make a white top, with a blue nike tick a blue spurs badge, and if you have to, that red AIA logo.

The only discussion at head office should be “blue piping? Or plain white?”

There isn’t anything to design, which is why we now have a fucking navy blue tire around the stomach....one year it was piss stains, sashes, white thong like nappy straps on the shorts, stripey socks.......get over it kit designers, there’s no job to be had here
That's what we had last season, tbf

Yeah it was a nice shirt only thing the material it snagged on everything but it was better than this car crash....
eLIDE9W.jpg
it didn’t fit right, material was cheap and nasty I remember someone including it in Cockney rhyming slang pony & trap.........?
I were working for Hewlett Packard's UK publicity company at the time. Blagged a day out helping on kit launch day at whl. Got to meet Bill Nicholson. I'm getting misty eyed just typing that

There used to be ,like 20 years ago, a website called something along Ng the lines of "strip for my club". Attractive young ladies ( starting out in the kit of the club theyclaimed they supported) would post a series of pics of themselves literally getting their kit off .
No videos though, because this was the early days of the internet. Never easy to wank over a spinning wheel. I did try though. Got thrown out of the park. Apparently roundabouts weren't appropriate.

P5jRq4P.jpg

Next seasons Champions league warm up shirt.
Would love to have that dark navy color on our shorts, not a big fan of the navy color we use on our shorts today
Next seasons “CHAMPIONS LEAGUE” warm up shirt!!! Jumping the gun a tad me thinks. If it had a V neck that would be acceptable for an away kit. Though the cockerel should be above the makers name not the other way about or at least level as per normal.

Back
Top Bottom