New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

The excuse explanation behind the design:
....the design ideas for this season’s home and away kits come from the much-anticipated move into our world-class new stadium, along with the characteristics of our vibrant young team.
The 2018/19 Nike Spurs home shirt features a striking Lilywhite and navy blue print. In combination with the navy blue shorts and blue and white socks graphic, the design is intended to subtly reference the architecture of the new stadium while creating a dynamic head-to-toe gradient that reinforces the underlying explosive energy of our players.

The new kit skilfully balances our modern identity with our rich history. To this end, an inner pride message features on the inside of the collar of the new Spurs home shirt, displaying the postcode and coordinates of the centre circle at our former home, White Hart Lane.

What utter, UTTER pretentious bullshit from Nike that is!
I don't even think THEY believe it!

It reads like a 13 year old trying to explain to his Mother why all his socks are stuck together!
:dier:

In a perfect world we could get a simplified, timeless kit along the line of this one leaked last year. If we must have a sponsor on the kit, it has to be blue. I have come to ignore the red on our current kit, but when you see it in blue it just looks so much better.

B-jyPAlCQAA1LRn.jpg

B-jyO-6CIAA9By3.jpg

Is it just me who thinks the amount they knock off the old kit price when the new is released is pathetic?
They should be knocking these out cheap as chips.
Whose going to spend £40 on the old shirt when you can the new one for £65?
Seems strange to me.

Back
Top Bottom