New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Size large stadium shirt fits me perfect. 6'0", 168 pounds. Could probably fit into elite but still have a bit of a squishy stomach.
I’m slightly taller and heavier, I have very broad shoulders which mean I need an XXL for a slightly loose fit up top and I also need to take my shirts to a friendly tailor to get the waist narrowed a couple of inches.
Did that with the 17/18 and 18/19 shirts.
Funny how the 'New Kit' thread somehow encourages people to give out all their measurement details...

Why not in the matchday thread??

"Looking forward to getting to the ground for the next game, with my svelt 34-29-32 figure.... not to mention my rippling inside thighs!!"

Register to remove

TheNewSpursy

Entitled Cunt
Funny how the 'New Kit' thread somehow encourages people to give out all their measurement details...

"Looking forward to getting to the ground for the next game, with my svelt 34-29-32 figure.... not to mention my rippling inside thighs!!"
Anyone know where I can get a XXXL Spurs codpiece?

Johnboy40

Where's the Kaboom?

Stats like that , fancy a shag?

Register to remove

Airfixx

Cherub
Looking at buying this years home shirt, I have seen it mentioned it’s a bit smaller fitting than the 17/18 and 18/19 shirts ?
Anyone got any advice ?
Defo a smaller fit than the year before last.

My XL from 17/18 is the size of a house by comparison to my 19/20 away shirt.

CSWY

Supporter
Love a bit of yellow. I look awful in it but I love it nonetheless. UA’s peak was the yellow away shirt in Poch’s first season, and the 1988-91 away shirt is my all time favourite shirt.

Register to remove

Top Bottom