New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's wrong with Levy. He allows Amazon to make an all access documentary, he hires Mourinho who despite all the past admirable success does not preach the type of attacking football Spurs fans appreciate, and now he agrees to this abomination of a home shirt

Seriously what's going on

I wonder what ‘heritage’ bullshit they’ll come up with in the promotional crap?

In a statement, Daniel Levy remarked:

“The design pays homage to the proud history ofthe Tottenham High Road, with the graphic representing smashed up bricks, and the yellow and red representing the piss and blood that used to flow in the good old days. It looks like shit - much like Tottenham - which is why I tried to move the club to that sexy shopping mall out East...”

It's meant to represent us finally breaking the glass ceiling and ascending to the top of the Premier League, obviously. #WatchUsRise
:mourloopy:

I actually don't hate the kit - partly because it will be the results that decide whether its remembered as a 'good' one.

The shitest kit ever would become iconic to a generation if the team wins trophies in it - the green CL away kit was never a 'Spurs' kit, that colour will be largely accepted going forward because of a couple of games.

I actually don't hate the kit - partly because it will be the results that decide whether its remembered as a 'good' one.

The shitest kit ever would become iconic to a generation if the team wins trophies in it - the green CL away kit was never a 'Spurs' kit, that colour will be largely accepted going forward because of a couple of games.
Nah, the season under Redknapp that we finally got CL was a good year, but that piss streak kit was still an absolute assault on the eye balls. And the green kit might not have been a traditional Spurs shirt, but it was certainly aesthetically pleasing, heightened to iconic status for what was achieved in it.

4-D530-BC1-3171-4-BD3-8667-6526-B198-FD03.jpg
...just because some people have a job where you'd THINK taste and common sense matter... doesn't automatically mean they actually HAVE any!!

Back
Top Bottom