New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This home kit is one of the worst I can remember. Can’t they do better??
But still not as bad as this effort other than the Kappa kits this is by far the worst.......
AE294-C14-4674-4-B29-925-E-CE326-D7-FE9-D5.jpg

the design, material didn’t even hang right was horrendous the only shirt I actually returned and didn’t bother that season.

But still not as bad as this effort other than the Kappa kits this is by far the worst.......
AE294-C14-4674-4-B29-925-E-CE326-D7-FE9-D5.jpg

the design, material didn’t even hang right was horrendous the only shirt I actually returned and didn’t bother that season.
Have to agree, I didn't bother to look it up but that was the one I was thinking of.

I'm going to make a bold prediction that next summer we'll release new kits with a very slightly different design yet again. Tottenham Twitter will go mental. The same people who buy kits will buy kits. And then.... 12 months later, they'll change the collar, or the print very slightly and it will all repeat.

Honestly I don't understand why people give a fuck. I'm sorry for those with kids who feel they need the latest kit at £££ because I get that pressure but everyone else? Just a reason to moan IMO.

I'm going to make a bold prediction that next summer we'll release new kits with a very slightly different design yet again. Tottenham Twitter will go mental. The same people who buy kits will buy kits. And then.... 12 months later, they'll change the collar, or the print very slightly and it will all repeat.

Honestly I don't understand why people give a fuck. I'm sorry for those with kids who feel they need the latest kit at £££ because I get that pressure but everyone else? Just a reason to moan IMO.
We are Tottenham fans.Its our divine right to moan!!...

... Not Easy Being Spurs (not sure about the line about wondering if it would be nicer being red?)

Argh. I really hope this song doesn't come back to haunt us...

I use this song to troll random players on PUBG (if they aren't team-players). The random who fills the 4-squad when you only have 3 usually gets the green tag. Most of the time they are dicks who land miles away and get shot down.

While they are bleeding out, we play this song to them.

:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom