New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:mourcry:

How hard would it have been to make this the home shirt? even with the shitty sponsor it would still be a massive improvement
TOO MUCH GREY.... #NeverGrey

tottenham-hotspur-football-t-shirt-CHj5Q2.jpg

zenit_saint_petersburg_2020_2021_away_kit_1.jpg

That's the same guy, right?
Or have I fallen foul to the classic "White man's faux pas"??

Since when do footie shirts cost £65+ and what the fuck is this elite bullshit? So the expensive replica isn’t even a proper replica, not you have to pay more if you want it?

How much would the green be with Deeney 9 on the back?...

Same as Son 7 or Alderwiereld 4 - they don't change the price on letters or numbers anymore, they're all fucking pricey.

Football clubs really do sell the most awful cheap tat for the most ridiculous prices

Blame the fans. We demand superstars, we demand we pay our stars competetive wages. Blame FFP that dictates we have to show the income to do it.

All this stadium and normal shirt stuff is a rip off.I feel sorry for parents in times like this.

I remember just before Italia 90 my mates brother& his mates all paid extra for the England shirt that had an embroidered badge.

Back
Top Bottom