New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

7-FFD429-A-CC0-D-405-A-B3-D3-A5-DE14-DB34-D9.jpg
In the States, hunters are required to wear a prescribed square inch amount of hi-vis orange clothing for safety in the woods. Adidas is going hard after the cross section of American woodsmen who follow italian football!

:pocheyes:

Maybe the kit makers got a hold of research that suggests the opponents play worse when they have to look at your shockingly awful kit. That can be the only explanation for some of these “art pieces”:sonhmm:

In the States, hunters are required to wear a prescribed square inch amount of hi-vis orange clothing for safety in the woods. Adidas is going hard after the cross section of American woodsmen who follow italian football!

:pocheyes:
I'm a lumberjack and I'm oh-kay!
I sleep all night, I support Juve!

We're on to something here.

Back
Top Bottom