New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can they get it so badly wrong, had these been the shirts they'd have been top class

01_NKME0318.jpg

01_NKME0418.jpg
I don't know about a grey home shirt. Who am I kidding, it's better than that gradient shit.

If they got rid of the daft bollocks stripes at the bottom, and change the sponsor to a navy rather than red, they could have a best seller, it's really simple but they really have lost the plot with this, last seasons kit was nice, but again the sponsor ruins it, I got the away one instead.

Indeed. I got the home kit as a gift this year (Typical in that I asked for the away! :Waaaaah: )... TBH, over the course of a season I do become numb to the red-factor but come new kit time hopes re-surface that it'll be gone all over again.

Third kits should always be a wildcard, something that harks back to the navy and purple, or the mad yellow kits of the 90's would be fun, for the kids of course

None of that horrible pissy yellow colour from a couple of years back... Nice bright, full bodied yellow pls.... Be forthright with the shade of purple too (see last years 3rd that kinda masquerades as dark blue anyway & the nearly Chelsea-blue 'purple' a few years back.).

I tried to be optimistic about these, thinking that they would look better on the players.

I was wrong. These are complete shit.

a nicer touch would have been removing the horizontal heritage stripes......
I think it looks OK. Not as clean as I prefer but paired with blue shorts looks Spurs to me.
Dicm2TUUYAEjmth.jpg

The away kit on the other hand is shite, the state of those fucking green shorts!! WTF is all that about?

Only potential issue I see is what the Home shirt looks like with white shorts.

I'm talking about the home kit. You'd never see Madrid having such a god awful home jersey as ours is this year so I don't see why we have to make a such a pigs ear of ours.

If you're going to experiment that's what the away and 3rd kits are for. A bit of piping, a change in colour our something going on on the sleeves or back of the home shirt should be the most daring a home kit should be when experimenting max!

I still can't get the Jaws gif from earlier in this thread outta my head:

81tGDRKnPpL._RI_SX300_.jpg

I'm sure it won't be long before someone mocks up a version without the ridiculous gradient at the bottom of the shirt and we'll all agree how much better it looks :sonpoint:

EDIT:

found one
DidyWm7XcAE_HYF.jpg

Rocket.Science.

Not. :dembelewtf:

Edit: Truth be known, I think a little bit of 'something' helps take some of the red 'away', but that's bollocks and only made worse by the wanky design concept they're banding about to support it (pardon the pun).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom