New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Granddaughters green kit arrived today (Shirt and Shorts) from soccer.00
Ordered on 8th Jan
I can't see any diff from official kit, came with tags excellent quality.
£10 delivered.
Will be getting some more stuff.

My Granddaughters green kit arrived today (Shirt and Shorts) from soccer.00
Ordered on 8th Jan
I can't see any diff from official kit, came with tags excellent quality.
£10 delivered.
Will be getting some more stuff.
I’ve been getting stuff from dhgate. Good quality stuff tbf. Got the Spurs yellow kit. Only problem was the fake premier league badge fell off when I tried it on.

😂

I dance like that. I'm down with da kids, innit
Black Friday Dancing GIF by CBeebies HQ

Same for me too mate ...by the way I thought the third kit was bad...but then we got this thing 😐

Shame really - the neon 95s are a banging shoe.

I remember the Brazilian 02 World Cup team wearing them.

Just looks awful in kit form.

Got a shirt from here and training jacket. Great quality actuslly.
How does the sizing compare to something you can get in the UK?
I got a kids green kit for my Granddaughter in a size 18=4/5 years. It fits nice with a bit of room for growth. Are the Adult sizes more or less the same as in the UK.
I'm a fat fuck, so normally go for 2xl. Going by the sites measurements 2xl would be huge.
Ive just tried a couple of the polo shirts on there. hopefully fit round my fat arse, so to speak
How do the Polo's compare in size? As above regarding what I would need. The sites Adult sizing seems a bit on the large size compared to UK.
Ie: 2xl would equate to 58-60cms pit to pit.
The 2xl I have already is closer to 50-52cms.

I got a kids green kit for my Granddaughter in a size 18=4/5 years. It fits nice with a bit of room for growth. Are the Adult sizes more or less the same as in the UK.
I'm a fat fuck, so normally go for 2xl. Going by the sites measurements 2xl would be huge.

I ordered a large and it does seem abit tight.

But I am not entirely sure as I haven't got a comparable one from the clubs website this season.

Unrelated, but does anyone know where to find the training top?

tanguy-ndombele-of-tottenham-hotspur-warms-up-ahead-of-the-premier-picture-id1299154582

Can't seem to find it anywhere.

I ordered a large and it does seem abit tight.

But I am not entirely sure as I haven't got a comparable one from the clubs website this season.

Unrelated, but does anyone know where to find the training top?

tanguy-ndombele-of-tottenham-hotspur-warms-up-ahead-of-the-premier-picture-id1299154582

Can't seem to find it anywhere.

You got the elite fit did you not? So that would probably be why. That would definatley not be a good look on me. I will be going for the stadium option.

Had a quick Internet scan, no luck.
I'd imagine that's a Match day only item. Shame though as it is nice.

Yeah - I thought as much.

Strange as I'm not sure I've ever seen our players wear a different training item to something that's typically for sale.

How do the Polo's compare in size? As above regarding what I would need. The sites Adult sizing seems a bit on the large size compared to UK.
Ie: 2xl would equate to 58-60cms pit to pit.
The 2xl I have already is closer to 50-52cms.
The 2xl comes up smaller than the official polos

Ordered blue/salmon pink tracksuits x2, polo shirt x2 same colour scheme as tracksuits from soccer.00 for my 2 youngest. Got them in Adult sizes small and medium as they are both 14,boy and girl and they look and fit amazing. Ordered on 1st Feb, turned up today.
Same items in Spurs shop would of cost £292.
Got them for £64 including postage.
:mourthumb:

Ordered blue/salmon pink tracksuits x2, polo shirt x2 same colour scheme as tracksuits from soccer.00 for my 2 youngest. Got them in Adult sizes small and medium as they are both 14,boy and girl and they look and fit amazing. Ordered on 1st Feb, turned up today.
Same items in Spurs shop would of cost £292.
Got them for £64 including postage.
:mourthumb:
I've ordered from something similar.
Of course not the official product but looks extremly similar and good quality.
I'd reccomend people to do too.

Back
Top Bottom