New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Popped in Sports direct Saturday for a look. Unfortunately they had the Elite one up high and the replica one on the normal rail so couldn't offer them up.

Very clearly different to look at though and painfully obvious Tanganga is modelling the Elite one in the replica picture. Very naughty

Are they personalised? If you order one and it's the wrong size they don't take returns on them (which might be why some are getting flogged on eBay).
No I just noticed one tonight Large it’s got a EPL patch not personalised £35
8-F424352-936-B-4416-BCD3-772-EFB63-B20-F.jpg

My england shirts turned up today :pochhail: ordered on the 27th May so not too bad.
Look very good for a tenner each can't go wrong.

Look very good for a tenner each can't go wrong.
This is what always worries me about the comments I see from people who buy from these sites. Does it look good, or does it look good considering it was basically free? I feel there's quite a big difference.

To me, it's sold as per the photo, which is basically just like the real thing, but when they arrive, is the quality not as good as the real thing or what was in the photo, but it's ok considering how cheap it was?

I ended up ordering the England 96 away, and the supposed elite version of this year's England away shirt. Will be very interesting to see what they're like, but I'll be reviewing them based on how it compares to a genuine shirt, not whether it seems passable for something that cost a tenner. I've got the corresponding genuine home shirts for each of them, so it'll be interesting to make the comparison.

My england shirts turned up today :pochhail: ordered on the 27th May so not too bad.
I got an email from Royal Mail to say they were awaiting the item from China on Wednesday. Did you get one of those? If you did, how long from that point was it until you got the shirts?

This is what always worries me about the comments I see from people who buy from these sites. Does it look good, or does it look good considering it was basically free? I feel there's quite a big difference.

To me, it's sold as per the photo, which is basically just like the real thing, but when they arrive, is the quality not as good as the real thing or what was in the photo, but it's ok considering how cheap it was?

I ended up ordering the England 96 away, and the supposed elite version of this year's England away shirt. Will be very interesting to see what they're like, but I'll be reviewing them based on how it compares to a genuine shirt, not whether it seems passable for something that cost a tenner. I've got the corresponding genuine home shirts for each of them, so it'll be interesting to make the comparison.

I got an email from Royal Mail to say they were awaiting the item from China on Wednesday. Did you get one of those? If you did, how long from that point was it until you got the shirts?
Yeah the text is the first one you get then it will probably be a week then another, 3 days after that I got mine.
Quality of the shorts are good , ordered the official home england shirt and I couldn't tell of any difference also have the score draw retro ones.

Back
Top Bottom