New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you say the same about the official replicas too though? A comparison between the real thing and the DHGate would be good

Wouldn't know about this years - I only got the dhgate ones like the cheap whore that I am. All I can really say is that I've had to order a size up from most stuff I've had from DHgate, including welsh rugby shirts and lions top

Wouldn't know about this years - I only got the dhgate ones like the cheap whore that I am. All I can really say is that I've had to order a size up from most stuff I've had from DHgate, including welsh rugby shirts and lions top
Yeah, sorry, I know I quoted you but I just meant if anyone is in a position to make that comparison it'd be handy.

I know people almost always say to size up, but I'm a different size in different brands anyway, so it's hard to gauge what I should do

When was the last time we only had 2 kits?
2000-01
In the next season we had the “ special “ gold kit as a third option & then since then we’ve always had a third

edit
It looks like it was actually 90-91 as some seasons after then had 3rds too

I’m surprised Levy hasn’t released Spurs branded condoms.

He’d make an absolute killing when you consider the amount of times he fucks us.
D46mU6vWkAAs5jF.jpg

:levywtf:

Wouldn't Levy have to be buying the Spurs branded condoms, in that case?

:avbcringe:
If you want to have unprotected sex with Levy then you’re welcome to it. I for one will be making sure he puts a condom on. Last thing I’d want is a load of bald money grabbing cunts running around the place in 9 months time.

If you want to have unprotected sex with Levy then you’re welcome to it. I for one will be making sure he puts a condom on. Last thing I’d want is a load of bald money grabbing cunts running around the place in 9 months time.
Step 1: Have Levy's love child

Step 2: Blackmail him to buy a new midfield

Step 3: Attend PL champions parade on the Tottenham High Road

Ask not what your club can do for you, but what you can do your your club.

2000-01
In the next season we had the “ special “ gold kit as a third option & then since then we’ve always had a third

edit
It looks like it was actually 90-91 as some seasons after then had 3rds too
The 'gold' from 01/02 was actually yellow, and was created last minute as we weren't allowed to wear the navy away kit against Blackburn in the league cup final. Never went on sale, although if we'd have won the final that might've been different. Technically that was the last season we didn't release an official 3rd kit.

The club had dabbled quite a few times with third kits in the past though, as far back as 58/60 we had an all yellow third kit alongside the navy shirts and white shorts away kit. We also had third kits at points during the Le Coq Sportif, Hummel years, the entirety of the Umbro years (although only 3 change kits were released in 4 years, they just swapped away and third over), and also Pony.

From the Kappa era onwards we've had a new away and third kit every season, and after the first home kit they made, we then became the first club in the Premier League to have a new home kit every season too :levylol:

Has anybody ordered a shirt from dhgate before? What's their reliability like?

Yeah I've had a few. Quality is decent (no shirt has fallen apart yet!), but I think as far as sizing goes, order one size up. I've had to do this for most.

Timescales is hit and miss. I've had a shirt arrive after two weeks, I've had one take a couple of months. Take your time when ordering and look at the reviews.

Yeah I've had a few. Quality is decent (no shirt has fallen apart yet!), but I think as far as sizing goes, order one size up. I've had to do this for most.

Timescales is hit and miss. I've had a shirt arrive after two weeks, I've had one take a couple of months. Take your time when ordering and look at the reviews.
So it's not necessarily about shirts sold then?

Back
Top Bottom