New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has anybody ordered a shirt from dhgate before? What's their reliability like?
Dunno whether I've just got unlucky or whether it's affected by current issues with shipping but I ordered shirts from two seperate sellers about 5 weeks ago. It said at the time around 40 days for shipping but currently one is now saying not due til end of Oct and the other one mid November. They're for my lad and his patience is wearing thin! Might have to bite the bullet and buy him a real one. I really resent paying the price though. When he was younger and you could get a full kit for 40 quid I didn't mind that. But he's 9 now and they stop doing the kids kits age 7-8. It's about £55 just for the feckin shirt. Rob dogs.

Dunno whether I've just got unlucky or whether it's affected by current issues with shipping but I ordered shirts from two seperate sellers about 5 weeks ago. It said at the time around 40 days for shipping but currently one is now saying not due til end of Oct and the other one mid November. They're for my lad and his patience is wearing thin! Might have to bite the bullet and buy him a real one. I really resent paying the price though. When he was younger and you could get a full kit for 40 quid I didn't mind that. But he's 9 now and they stop doing the kids kits age 7-8. It's about £55 just for the feckin shirt. Rob dogs.
Price of a shirt now is fucking ridiculous and I refuse to pay what spurs/england ask for it.

Yes, I've used them before. They're pretty good, but I used soccer00 for this season's instead and I think it's ever so slightly better. They're both good though and I would happily order from either of them again.
The main thing to be aware of at the moment is that shipping is extremely slow from these sites right now. DHgate took 6 weeks for me, soccer00 took 5.

Used dhgate for the last couple of seasons, the quality is really good, never had an issue with delivery.

Have recently ordered the away shirt through Soccer00 (about 4 weeks ago), hasn't arrived yet so unable to compare.

F2555407-2156-4-FBA-A841-5-C7-DD5525373.webp

inter Milan 3rd kit

I got the third kit a few weeks ago from.soccer00. I thought it looked alright in the photos I'd seen, but I think it looks worse in person. I shoulda just got the home or away. :mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom