New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has this one been done yet?
Supposed 22-23 Away shirt...

tottenham-22-23-away-kit-2.jpg

Has this one been done yet?
Supposed 22-23 Away shirt...

tottenham-22-23-away-kit-2.jpg
Looks like a cycling shirt.
Looks back-to-front!
They did that with the neckline last season, and it looked daft, but I can only assume it was to allow the players to reverse their shirts to show their name, without looking like it was on backwards whist they did their victory lap of honour after winning the Cup at Wembley!
:sonlol::levylol::king::kanehand::dierno::deledoubt::levystare:

Today I learned that Lewis owns a share in Puma through Tavistock. I'm kinda surprised knowing this that we did not link back up with Puma when the Under Armour deal ended. That was just when Puma started upping their football presence with teams like City, Marseille and more.

Granted, Nike is massive and probably the biggest player in the market.

Personally, I don't like the yellow and don't see the point.

White shirt, navy trim. Navy shorts, white trim. Navy socks, white trim. Silly bollocks coloured boots.
After careful consideration it was decided that the club's record in final appearances should be rewarded by adding the yellow to it it seemed appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom