New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ordered a couple of non Spurs shirts for Furbie Jnr , paying the extra few quid . They turned up within a week

Excellent service
Did the same and got a few Xmas presents including the away kit for my nephew which would normal cost around £50 for a tenner.

So having got a proper dri fit whatever one from Kitbag for £68 I thought I'd give soccer00 a go and see what their fake ones were like. Ordered an Away kit for me and a kids one for the littlun.
Hers looks fine. Mine, in the same size as the home one from Kitbag is totally shite, size large was more like XXS around the belly and XXL around the arms. The Kitbag size Large is like a glove on me, perfect fit.

In possibly the longest delivery time ever an away kit I order for my lad from dh Gate in July and had forgotten all about has just turned up!

Fortunately I ordered him the third at the same time and that turned up within a couple of weeks so he hasn't even asked about the other one. It's his birthday in a month so it will do as a present for that!

I know it's coming from China and covid etc caused issued but 6 months is some going!

In possibly the longest delivery time ever an away kit I order for my lad from dh Gate in July and had forgotten all about has just turned up!

Fortunately I ordered him the third at the same time and that turned up within a couple of weeks so he hasn't even asked about the other one. It's his birthday in a month so it will do as a present for that!

I know it's coming from China and covid etc caused issued but 6 months is some going!
Soccer00 took a bit of time but was 6weeks at most

Still quicker than Hermes.
:harrylol:

A hot take to enjoy with today’s cunt off:

Lots of unofficial transfer stuff uses our logo in the shield as it was on our 17-18 shirt.

We should just do that permanently, it looks better. And of course recalls the glory days of Nicholson, Greaves, et al

See for reference:

A hot take to enjoy with today’s cunt off:

Lots of unofficial transfer stuff uses our logo in the shield as it was on our 17-18 shirt.

We should just do that permanently, it looks better. And of course recalls the glory days of Nicholson, Greaves, et al

See for reference:

I'd be happy if we had a couple of options. The plain cockerel and then a badge (whether it's this design or something more intricate like late 90s). Use them interchangeabley like Liverpool.

Also somewhat related to fan mockups etc: You can always tell a fan designer has no clue when they use the logo with the text underneath. Proper riles me up when I see that on shirt mocks

I like the look of the new Academy range on the club site. Has a classic, retro feel to it. Would make the basis of a very decent away kit IMHO.

01_NKMA0821-00002.jpg

01_NKMA0521-00002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom