New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still struggling with what you're saying.
Are you saying the Soccer00 ones are differently sized from the equivalent legit ones. IE both player versions but you'd say the Soccer00 one needs to be 1 size larger?
Or are you saying any player shirt needs to be one size larger than any regular shirt?

I'm still struggling with what you're saying.
Are you saying the Soccer00 ones are differently sized from the equivalent legit ones. IE both player versions but you'd say the Soccer00 one needs to be 1 size larger?
Or are you saying any player shirt needs to be one size larger than any regular shirt?
For the player version yeah. That's what works for me.

So the 2nd attempt at a soccer000000000 kit has failed. Below is the genuine elite shirt from last season with the new elite one on top. Both size L.

Exactly the same happened when I ordered an away one last year.
I ordered the England away player version last year and the shape and size was completely off compared to the legit home player version I had.

I'll not use them for player versions again, but reproductions of old shirts and regular replica versions should be fine.

I've just tried some NBA jerseys which are on their way to me now. Will be interesting to see how they compare to the legit one I have.

I've also been tempted to order some Jordan 1s off there because the price is decent compared to the cost of the resale legit ones out there, but if they turn out to be shit I may as well have spent the money on a cheaper legit shoe from somewhere else. Anyone got any experience with them?

Got my new home shirt from soccer000 last week. Only took a couple of weeks to arrive and very pleased with it considering it was 14 quid! I've heard some hit and miss experiences with the site but from my admittedly one and only experience so far, can't complain at all really. I do agree with posters above though in that should probably have ordered a size up from usual, that's my bad for not heeding the advice. I'm usually a M but this M is slightly tighter so I'll go for an L next time. Fortunately I'm only 33 so the middle aged spread hasn't fully taken effect yet...

This time of year always reminds me of the people who can’t afford the monthly subs for kids football but can afford the latest home and away kits and buy new most expensive boots….. and then are always talking about being down the pub…..

Got my new home shirt from soccer000 last week. Only took a couple of weeks to arrive and very pleased with it considering it was 14 quid! I've heard some hit and miss experiences with the site but from my admittedly one and only experience so far, can't complain at all really. I do agree with posters above though in that should probably have ordered a size up from usual, that's my bad for not heeding the advice. I'm usually a M but this M is slightly tighter so I'll go for an L next time. Fortunately I'm only 33 so the middle aged spread hasn't fully taken effect yet...
If you fit in a Medium from Soccerr000000000 then you must weight about 6 stone lol.

I dunno why people moan about soccer000 and the like. They sell stuff for a fraction of the price so it’s obvious that they’re not going to be legit.

Looking at my order history I can see that I’ve used them seven times over the last few years for myself or family and the only time I had an issue was when I ordered a player version and the sizing was atrocious. I won’t be ordering player fit again. The replica versions I’ve ordered have always been fine especially for less than £15.
This time is my first attempt at ordering a woman’s version of a shirt so it will be interesting to see how that comes out compared to the legit women’s fit shirts I already have from previous seasons.

I dunno why people moan about soccer000 and the like. They sell stuff for a fraction of the price so it’s obvious that they’re not going to be legit.

Looking at my order history I can see that I’ve used them seven times over the last few years for myself or family and the only time I had an issue was when I ordered a player version and the sizing was atrocious. I won’t be ordering player fit again. The replica versions I’ve ordered have always been fine especially for less than £15.
This time is my first attempt at ordering a woman’s version of a shirt so it will be interesting to see how that comes out compared to the legit women’s fit shirts I already have from previous seasons.
It's because I've bought 2 shirts and neither of them were close to being the right size.
Large boys or Large women is my guess.

Homer Simpson GIF

How much is this kit worth today? It's in very good condition.

447_1044595236.jpg
The 125th kit go for a fair bit of coin on ebay etc. As long as it's in decent shape, that is probably one of the more valuable shirts from our recent history. Probs in top 3 at least.

The most valuable by a long stretch is our green shirt from the Champions League run.

Then maybe the navy away from 16/17. Those are highly sought after too.

The 125th kit go for a fair bit of coin on ebay etc. As long as it's in decent shape, that is probably one of the more valuable shirts from our recent history. Probs in top 3 at least.

The most valuable by a long stretch is our green shirt from the Champions League run.

Then maybe the navy away from 16/17. Those are highly sought after too.
How is the green shirt the most valuable when you can buy it from various outlets still?

I see! There aren't any for sale at eBay now that I can see.

How much do you think it's worth? Someone want to buy it from me for £100.
Yeah, mate at least £100 for it. I'd say (IF it's in something close to near mint condition) you'd be looking at a lot more. But it all really depends on the buyer being there.

Back
Top Bottom