New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Daniel,
Don't let NIKE anywhere near our kits. They are appaling.
Thanks,
Arthur
Seems to only apply to us! Most other Nike teams get decent kits.

Thats why i´m certain the Chief designer at Nike MUST be a gooner!

joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

hate the shirt. Shame because I really like the little trim on the shorts and the colour, but different colour sleeves just looks shit IMO, it's a shame for me that Nike have made some fucking amazing away shirts for us (21/22 away I was a massive fan of and this seasons away kit is a work of art) but we never fucking wear our away kit for some reason, always seem to wear the 3rd shirts, which have been invariably garish under Nike (particularly bad ones in my opinion were the danger sign yellow one with the weird central badge and kit manufacturer badge and the 21/22 third kit which I can only describe as a crime against having eyes, as well as this year's salmon-cum-beige affair). The home kits have been a mixed bag, I did like the 18/19 home shirt even though it did look shit with the white shorts in Europe, this is a big miss for me though, we aren't Fulham for fuck sake.

hate the shirt. Shame because I really like the little trim on the shorts and the colour, but different colour sleeves just looks shit IMO, it's a shame for me that Nike have made some fucking amazing away shirts for us (21/22 away I was a massive fan of and this seasons away kit is a work of art) but we never fucking wear our away kit for some reason, always seem to wear the 3rd shirts, which have been invariably garish under Nike (particularly bad ones in my opinion were the danger sign yellow one with the weird central badge and kit manufacturer badge and the 21/22 third kit which I can only describe as a crime against having eyes, as well as this year's salmon-cum-beige affair). The home kits have been a mixed bag, I did like the 18/19 home shirt even though it did look shit with the white shorts in Europe, this is a big miss for me though, we aren't Fulham for fuck sake.
"salmon-cum-beige affair"

Please, tell me more!

Sexy Look GIF

Last edited:
I could live with those blue arms if it wasn't for the blue running down the sides!

To much blue for a home shirt

Back
Top Bottom