New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

183300-EC-5-FE1-478-E-99-B9-7-CFDD85526-C3.webp

To be fair, our run in the Champions League with the worst kit possible for white shorts wasn't completely terrible...

:pochsmirk:

01fmwbpdvqs4z4237a7d.jpg
Agree and disagree regarding the kit.

I like that kit and I also like the way it is designed around blue shorts like you say and it does looks weird with white shorts, but I really like that with all that in mind someone decided: yeah but we wear white in Europe so fuck it.

But then we had white shorts this year with no Europe which sort of shits on the whole white shorts in Europe thing. Which is a shame as it makes a great tradition a bit meaningless.

That third kit looks absolutely horrific, it’s terrible.
The away kit doesn’t look great, but it might be one of those that looks better in the flesh.
Quite like the home kit though so that’ll be the one I get for the new season.

Back
Top Bottom