New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

leaked-jordan-4th-shirt-v0-lwk38tn0ry1d1.jpeg

The rumoured 4th kit next year from Jordan.

..... Bill Laimbeer didn't hit Michael hard enough.
Europa league kit probably

Definitely looks pink, not red.

Not just the color for me, anyway, that just looks monstrously hideous to me.

If that is to be the Europa League kit, I take back my desire to win the EL. I'd rather we crash out as quickly as possible and avoid wearing this shite.
It looks the same colour as the AIA, which on a white shirt is generally red...

If they were going to allow it to be pink then they should have done that on all home shirts years ago and avoided a bunch of grown men crying on launch day every summer...

It looks the same colour as the AIA, which on a white shirt is generally red...

If they were going to allow it to be pink then they should have done that on all home shirts years ago and avoided a bunch of grown men crying on launch day every summer...
They've always allowed it to be alternative colors on the 2nd and 3rd kits, though. It's just the main kit they've not allowed the color change, which has always been kinda frustrating.

Surely there's a company with a blue logo that would pay us something close to AIA, but alas we're locked back in with them now.

This is some kit collection! Maybe it's nostalgia, but I really like the 3 UA kits we had in our last year at WHL (white with navy shoulders and blue/gold combo for both alternate shirts...)

View: https://x.com/TheLaneAndBack/status/1791091983190241755

I really liked the black and gold Mansion kit.

Modric signed the back of mine which had his name and number on the back. I’ll have it dig it out and frame it - got stashed away after his transfer.

Back
Top Bottom