New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sexual favours? :gallashmm:

YES!!!!!

France Dance GIF by PoutineBros

rachel mcadams season GIF

I agree that most of the Nike stuff has been bad, but the first year with Nike (2017-18) was one of the best 3-kit lineups Spurs have ever had.
totbou1410fj.jpg

tottenham-hotspur-2017-2018-nike-third-kit-4.jpg

DHMyampXYAAfjYc.jpg:large
Maybe the Home kit and the Navy away...

But the decision to have a 3rd Kit in Purple, which is just SO close to the Navy (as well as dark shorts on ALL 3 kits) set the tone, and simply proved that they had no real idea about the function of an Away and/or 3rd Kit...

It's sole purpose to CONTRAST as much as possible with the opposition, in the event of a colour clash...

Not be so close in colour to another kit that you can barely tell the difference!

Last edited:
Maybe the Home kit and the Navy away...

But the decision to have a 3rd Kit in Purple, which is just SO close to the Navy (as well as dark shorts on ALL 3 kits) set the tone, and simply proved that they had no real idea about the function of an Away and/or 3rd Kit...

It's sole purpose to CONTRAST as much as possible with the opposition, in the event of a colour clash...

Not be so close in colour to another kit that you can barely tell the difference!
I’ve got both, and the purple is much lighter than the pics give it credit for.

But I agree with you generally on this as Nike has done it to us a couple of times down the years. The worst example is the CL final season - the now iconic 3rd shirt has the same shade in the darker portion as the away shirt. That away shirt might just be our worst ever also - bloody terrible

Back
Top Bottom