New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

s5k3MVQ.png

Okay, fine, offer them another £2 for Janssen and get the deal done.

"That's million, right?"

"Daniel...?"

:levystare:
Almost spit out my drink reading this.

Judging by the kit design DL isn't joking around about wooing the NFL, is he? :levylol:

Thing about that one is... much as it's a little TOO 'Murrican for my liking... it's clear that AIA don't mind if their logo is RED or not... so why the fuck do we persist with red on the home shirt, when Navy would look SO much better?!

...plus... the template would work just as well in SIMPLE WHITE & NAVY (home) / Navy & White (a)

I really don't get what goes through kit designers minds sometimes... do they think they're gonna get their own Fashion range & Christmas #1 if they design a "crazy/zany" one each year...?

Thing about that one is... much as it's a little TOO 'Murrican for my liking... it's clear that AIA don't mind if their logo is RED or not... so why the fuck do we persist with red on the home shirt, when Navy would look SO much better?!

...plus... the template would work just as well in SIMPLE WHITE & NAVY (home) / Navy & White (a)

I really don't get what goes through kit designers minds sometimes... do they think they're gonna get their own Fashion range & Christmas #1 if they design a "crazy/zany" one each year...?

Red is a colour that symbolizes success in Asia but I've seen Asia teams with white "AIA" logos on their shirts.

The simple solution is to change our home kit to red so they can't have that nasty red logo on it. Problem solved , everyone's happy

:myword:

Red is a colour that symbolizes success in Asia but I've seen Asia teams with white "AIA" logos on their shirts.

The simple solution is to change our home kit to red so they can't have that nasty red logo on it. Problem solved , everyone's happy

:myword:
You're right, we may as well 'Do a Cardiff'... go all RED and watch our boys Waltz away with the Quadruple!

...oh no hang on... it's a poxy SUPERSTITION...

There's some bad news about GOD coming for some as well!!!

You're right, we may as well 'Do a Cardiff'... go all RED and watch our boys Waltz away with the Quadruple!

...oh no hang on... it's a poxy SUPERSTITION...

There's some bad news about GOD coming for some as well!!!

To be fair...

:freund:

Didn't Cardiff only get into the league after they'd changed to red shirts?

and since they've changed back to blue, they've returned to usual also-ran status...
:gallashmm:

To be fair...

Didn't Cardiff only get into the league after they'd changed to red shirts?

and since they've changed back to blue, they've returned to usual also-ran status...
...are you saying what I think you're saying...?

Back
Top Bottom