New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the release date of other team's kit doesn't really impact us, it's not like we'll all rush out and by another if we like it.

I like to think this is a pretty big deal to us and UA and as such a marketing campaign is geared (excuse the pun) around it... I can't help but think our new kit would get lots of press coverage if it had a new signing wearing it! Imagine that, a live reveal of the new kit and a new player (or two). Massive spike in shirt sales – pictured across tons of media outlets.

I know this is only a fantasy but we can but deam ;)

CmtAkr1WYAE_BDJ.jpg
Although that is near enough the same as the 'leak' from a shop in Australia, where are the under armour labels inside the collar and club branding.

I reckon the kit will be this NFL shirt we keep on seeing, I think the ad would have mentioned something about it being our last year at the Lane otherwise (or at least talked about history). Would be surprise if the third kit isn't that black and orange one too. Think the gold lettering on the ad is another hint.

If the ad is a crop of the actual shirt it tells us the following:

• embroidered badges not transfers unlike the samples seen to date
• lots of white space above the badges which mean the NFL style isn't happening

But the ad has gold text in it which is linked to something (ain't us coming first) Think the sample is the cheap Ali express and that's what we are going to see tomorrow :(

I think the ad would have mentioned something about it being our last year at the Lane otherwise (or at least talked about history). Would be surprise if the third kit isn't that black and orange one too. Think the gold lettering on the ad is another hint.

But it's not our last year at the Lane... we're not moving away, only EXPANDING IT!

Maybe that's why there's been a decision NOT to refer to this in next seasons kit!

Back
Top Bottom