New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is a beautiful kit tbf
It really is ain't it?

...allowing for the red ('cos it is after all their colour) I'm hoping for something very similar from Nike...
...I've actually been hoping for something very similar from all our kit manufacturers since Le Coq Sportif... but had given up hope somewhat!

....and I have to say, it's very VERY nice!
liverpool-17-18-home-kit-3.jpg
Meeeeh. I'm not sure. I'm still yet to see a Liverpool kit that has a 'modern' look, they always seem to design them about ten years behind fashion.

For some reason, it reminds me more of a 90s Man U kit.

Anyone know where I can get an Under Armour spurs home kit for by 6 years olds birthday in May? I've promised him without realising there is a national shortage. I'll be in the dog house!

A duck on a medicine ball?? Levy Out.

jk lol TBH it's nice. Would make a nice embroidered gold or silver logo on a polo (or blazer for the corporates)

Back
Top Bottom