New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"WATCH US RISE"

Aye, it's coming together now

Capture.png

A good way to accelerate focus on London would be to have a brand new Nike stadium in London, where both football and NFL will be played...Also, Watch Us Rise sounds to me like it's about the stadium rising, more than the team. This makes me wonder if the real announcement is going to be that Nike have the naming rights.

A good way to accelerate focus on London would be to have a brand new Nike stadium in London, where both football and NFL will be played...Also, Watch Us Rise sounds to me like it's about the stadium rising, more than the team. This makes me wonder if the real announcement is going to be that Nike have the naming rights.

Only Tottenham fans would be nervous/hesitant about having an aspirational moniker for the season :vert:

"Since we binned Manny Pacquiao for his stance on same-sex relationships and Maria Sharapova's dubious abilities given her drugs test fiasco, we are keen tie ourselves to a new generation of scumbags who have no respect for other people's private lives or wish to participate within the lines sportsmanship. As such we are delighted to nail our brand to Chelsea Soccer Roster and look forward to a long relationship with a band of exquisite cuntiness."

...or something like that. :pochunimpressed:

Could just be me thinking this, but does anyone else see a correlation between this deal and the trajectory of the club?

Long gone are the days where our kits were made by "illustrious" sportswear brands, such as; Pony, Kappa or Puma.

I can't help but think this symbolises where we are heading now, when I see "Nike", I think "global brand", when I see "Kappa", I think "if you put your hand over the top half, it looks like a lass spreading her legs"...

Coupled with the new stadium, it feels as though we have now well and truly arrived in the big boy club.

Could just be me thinking this, but does anyone else see a correlation between this deal and the trajectory of the club?

Long gone are the days where our kits were made by "illustrious" sportswear brands, such as; Pony, Kappa or Puma.

I can't help but think this symbolises where we are heading now, when I see "Nike", I think "global brand", when I see "Kappa", I think "if you put your hand over the top half, it looks like a lass spreading her legs"...

Coupled with the new stadium, it feels as though we have now well and truly arrived in the big boy club.
Can't wait to see those gooners' Puma shirts with Europa League badges on. They're like us circa 2007.

I agree... although how the f*** have Sunderland had Nike kits for so long?

:levywtf:

Back
Top Bottom