New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bought one of the navy pre-season Nike tshirts a couple of weeks ago, went to get the white version over the weekend. Sold out everywhere and going for £50 upwards on ebay.......

DHwcOLcXsAI4x7_.jpg

fair play

Don't know if anyone knows but which of the current Spurs Shops is the biggest? The one at Wembley is shocking: fuck all there but includes Chav and Arse stuff.

PSG release third kit. Geometric camo confirmed.
As you all probably know, other Nike teams' third kits will follow the same template. Hopefully we DO get the purple and not that shite black/yellow pish we saw a coupla weeks ago.

psg-17-18-third-kit%2B%25282%2529.JPG

PSG release third kit. Geometric camo confirmed.
As you all probably know, other Nike teams' third kits will follow the same template. Hopefully we DO get the purple and not that shite black/yellow pish we saw a coupla weeks ago.

psg-17-18-third-kit%2B%25282%2529.JPG
What is the point of that? Literally no different in colour to their home kit?

Waiting for my away shirt to arrive and some other bits too.. Ordered about 5 days before start of season.
They had free world wide shipping which swayed it for me.
And actually everything I ordered once I checked out, had a cheaper price so shirt was 50 not 60. Sweet!
Away kit is sexy as fuck, I just hope I got the right size. I'm not sure on the home kit, sometimes it looks great and other times I think meh what's up with the red.
Hoping for a purple 3rd kit I will definitely get one of those shirts.

Bought one of the navy pre-season Nike tshirts a couple of weeks ago, went to get the white version over the weekend. Sold out everywhere and going for £50 upwards on ebay.......

They're nice and all but I saw them on eBay too; why's the demand so high? Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom