New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C8-F99-FC0-81-E4-4-CE3-B9-C6-AA19-F22-E416-B.jpg

It's not a national flag though. Its like a flag you use when you're main one clashes and that's not very often.

And what's wrong with a bit of colour variation there? Stick to (predominantly) white and navy for home and vary the rest.
Think of the Home kit as the 'main one' ...why does it need Yellow & Grey on it, it's two sole colours are White & Navy??

I KNOW it's not a national flag... but what else are flags/colours other than a means to represent a group/tribe of people?
It's been the same since flags (and sadly wars) were invented...
Imagine if a French batallion changed its colours because Nike sponsored the Army.... how would their allies recognise them?
THAT'S the point of maintaining colours....
Otherwise, we may as well get a red away kit... after all, red is lucky in the Far East... (just ask Cardiff City!)

Still, might mean we win summit!

I've grabbed 2 as well. Decently priced (have seen single ones for £12!). Mainly got um 'cos I can see whenever we're allowed to actually attending games again, facemasks will be compulsory.
If facecoverings are compulsory at games all you have to do is stick your scarf around your face. Once in that is another matter.

If facecoverings are compulsory at games all you have to do is stick your scarf around your face. Once in that is another matter.

Agree, but I don't do scarves. Can stand the feeling of them around my neck, also the Offical masks do help out the local community a little so there's that tiny bit of feel good stuff there as well.

I've ordered two.
£6 & £5.
Surprisingly the postage was free as well.
Was initially £2 for one, when I bought two the postage was free.
Thought they might do something as the poppy badges were cheap nominal postage last year too rather than the standard £4.99.
Still doesn't stop people mouthing off on Twitter about rip off & £4.99 postage without actually checking?

I love a good box set. Didn’t think my most recent one would be a box set of face masks. Should keep me and the kids well and truly branded.

I've grabbed 2 as well. Decently priced (have seen single ones for £12!). Mainly got um 'cos I can see whenever we're allowed to actually attending games again, facemasks will be compulsory.
Are they home and away & 3rd option if not Danny boy your losing your edge.....

I’m quite surprised it’s not a thing joking aside if you get someone to buy a garden gnome with a spurs strip on they’ll buy anything.
And then there’s the retro kit face mask market too. Wouldn’t mind a face mask based on some of the late 90s Hummel kits.

I’m quite surprised it’s not a thing joking aside if you get someone to buy a garden gnome with a spurs strip on they’ll buy anything.
I went a bit mad on the shop website yesterday. Couldn't get the gnome, looks like it has sold out!
I bought a mask, Alan Gilzean's biography, some teatowels, a teeshirt for my great nephew and some birthday cards. Could have spent more but thought I'd better stop there!

I went a bit mad on the shop website yesterday. Couldn't get the gnome, looks like it has sold out!
I bought a mask, Alan Gilzean's biography, some teatowels, a teeshirt for my great nephew and some birthday cards. Could have spent more but thought I'd better stop there!

I'm all about the gnome; but I think they missed a trick not fashioning a range of them based upon each of the players.....

A Spurs gnome XI = Kerching!!!

Back
Top Bottom