New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We all celebrated going to Nike and to be honest they’ve been largely shite.

Sick of the red AIA now.
The whole thing about “luck” or branding meaning it has to be red is total
nonsense, because it’s white or navy on the away kits.

At least the white shirt won't turn grey after a load of washes , they've taken the liberty and done it for us. Cheers Nike at least I can throw it in with the colours.

Last edited:
It's a horrible kit but those piss streaks mean we should finish in the top 4 next season
Yep.Shit shirt,good season.Normally works that way.
Awful shirt,but compared with others with the pissy yellow streak,its quite stunning.
Yellow makes a great away kit.Having bits of it on the home shirt always looks disgusting.

We all celebrated going to Nike and to be honest they’ve been largely shite.

Sick of the red AIA now.
The whole thing about “luck” or branding meaning it has to be red is total
nonsense, because it’s white or navy on the away kits.
It's not about luck, it's about the primary colour of their logo being red. We wear the home shirt the most, ergo they want the logo seen the most often to be in their company's colours. Plus red looks better on a white background than it does on a blue/yellow/green background, obviously.

I guess there's a chance we could've got them to agree to it being navy, but then it doesn't help their brand recognition so doubt they'd be willing to pay as much.

It's not about luck, it's about the primary colour of their logo being red. We wear the home shirt the most, ergo they want the logo seen the most often to be in their company's colours. Plus red looks better on a white background than it does on a blue/yellow/green background, obviously.

I guess there's a chance we could've got them to agree to it being navy, but then it doesn't help their brand recognition so doubt they'd be willing to pay as much.
Still doesn’t wash.
Ajax was one of our best moments in decades....massively famous historic game, views by gazillions.
Logo was white.....so what if it was red while we were getting tonked by Colchester?
How does that help AIA?

Fuck me every year the same old Moan about the red sponsor.

They pay the money so they can use what ever fucking colour they want
This is FOLLY. Red is the colour of Woolwich scum and I do not want anything to do with those cunts on our kit. I’d rather have ‘JIM’LL FIX IT’ on the front in neon pink than tarnish our beautiful club with the colour of pure evil.

Just kidding, I really don’t give a shit.

Yeah - it's 'lovely'

Eb3rDKwXgAAqck8

Back
Top Bottom