New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I stopped buying the home/away kits. Instead I just buy a few of the regular Spurs T-shirts that I can wear with jeans in my everyday life. I seem to be getting more use out of those than a kit shirt that I only wear on matchday and smells horrid by the end if the day.
The kits look good on the players, thats all that really matters. I have no issues with the green.We had an epic night to remember wearing green so Ill consider it Spurs colours from now on.

03-E46-C23-1969-4-D67-B939-6743-C32778-B7.jpg

new away shirt which is nice shame about the team.

The idea of us having that but with the purple trim from last year is a recipe for the sex-wee.

From the pictures, the Stadium and Elite kits look more similar than ever. There was usually a pretty noticeable difference.

Anyone got any better pics of the 2 together?

The new first strip looks like those £5 ones you get from JD Sports bins near the front door but at least it looks good on the players.

Hugo obviously looks sexy af, but he could pull off Derelique's winter catalogue.

I do like that subtle pattern on Gio's shoulders. If they had that in navy.

Back
Top Bottom