New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That new training kit they've been wearing today is smart, I might pick some of that up.

I've just order a couple of shirts from DHGate for myself and my niece, hopefully they're decent ones. I only wear them at home on match days so not a massive issue if they're not perfect. My niece went for a Kane home shirt and I went for Bale away.

FFA82-DBC-F71-E-4-C70-8-C8-F-27-D4-C00-D70-BA.jpg

quick question the above shirt 82 cup final shirt and like the home one from that year material is shiny/satin look plus the le que sportif emblems on the sleeves are transfers were there any others made but of cotton material and was dull in shade?
I've got two of these,pale blue one and white with the date of the. Cup final embroidered on the chest

I've got two of these,pale blue one and white with the date of the. Cup final embroidered on the chest
No this shirt isn’t a cup final shirt just a standard replica other than it’s not the shiny version its a dull shade of yellow badge embroidered etc it’s just that all the images I’ve seen are of the shirt being shiny/satin style.

Anybody else finding that after the Chelsea result midweek and thrashing United, the home kit looks a hell of a lot sexier all of a sudden?
:crouch:
It looks good on the players as part of the full kit. On an average grown up it still looks pretty shit for me.

I have however just ordered the green away one (proper technical one). Felt the urge after Sunday. Kitbag had a 20% off offer too.

:levywtf:

It looks good on the players as part of the full kit. On an average grown up it still looks pretty shit for me.

I have however just ordered the green away one (proper technical one). Felt the urge after Sunday. Kitbag had a 20% off offer too.

I really hope we get to have a 'big' game in that lovely green kit. Same goes for the yellow third one too. The home will obviously be what we wear the majority of the time and we'll see more and more big results in it but the power of a legendary match to really 'sell' an alternative kit can't be understated.

The 18/19 third shirt became rarer than hen's teeth after the final whistle against Ajax.

I got the green vaporknit one too. Had a voucher for my birthday, plus a discount code from Spurs. I've not had a name on the back for years, but couldn't resist getting Bale on this one. I just hope he actually wears it and does something decent in it now!

I got the green vaporknit one too. Had a voucher for my birthday, plus a discount code from Spurs. I've not had a name on the back for years, but couldn't resist getting Bale on this one. I just hope he actually wears it and does something decent in it now!
Green vapour kit arrived this week. It’s a damn fine shirt but really shows up how dreadful the stadium versions are. Looking forward to going for a run in it later.

Green vapour kit arrived this week. It’s a damn fine shirt but really shows up how dreadful the stadium versions are. Looking forward to going for a run in it later.
Yeah, I bought my first proper shirts last season with the home and third. Already had the stadium version of the third but got the player version really cheap. It's embarrassing how crap the stadium version is in comparison

Back
Top Bottom