New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got my shirts through from DHGate today and at only £13 each I'm happy with them. I think the only thing I don't like about them is that the printing looks a bit odd as it's a bit too low. I can live with that though.
I haven't seen the legit ones in the flesh myself yet so I can't say exactly how well they compare, but for my use they're fine.

Sorry for the links, it won't let me upload images for some reason.

Got my shirts through from DHGate today and at only £13 each I'm happy with them. I think the only thing I don't like about them is that the printing looks a bit odd as it's a bit too low. I can live with that though.
I haven't seen the legit ones in the flesh myself yet so I can't say exactly how well they compare, but for my use they're fine.

Yeah just looked at mine from the spurs shop and the name printing does look a bit lower on yours.

The kits themselves are absolutely spot on.

Not as bad as I expected tbh
I'd definitely second this. Considering Nike essentially sell a knock off as their 'stadium' version for £70 (minus any name/number/badges) those ones look very very close. You'll have to let us know if they fall apart after a few washes or not.
:allitongue:

Those "fake" kits will have been made in the exact same factory as the real ones, but in an off-the-books shift they don't tell Nike about. Why ever buy in a shop ever again?!
Hmm...I'm not so sure. I've bought baseball jerseys off DHGate before and they most definitely aren't made the same as the real ones. Every single one has been made from shit material or cut a really odd shape compared to the real thing.

I think it probably depends on the seller. I've had shirts from China and Thailand before that have been shockingly poor quality, but these ones are really good. They're not perfect though, there are a couple of places where there are loose threads or the stitching isn't quite in a straight line, etc so they may be seconds or rejects.

I think it probably depends on the seller. I've had shirts from China and Thailand before that have been shockingly poor quality, but these ones are really good. They're not perfect though, there are a couple of places where there are loose threads or the stitching isn't quite in a straight line, etc so they may be seconds or rejects.
How does the sizing compare to legit stuff?

How does the sizing compare to legit stuff?
I can't say for certain to be honest as I normally get women's sizing, but it is a little smaller than I expected. Not enough that I would need to go up a size though.

Back
Top Bottom