New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the home kit being unpopular at the start and unless I’m doing something wrong the only home shirts available are the elite!

That's not what you said, but ok :mourthumb:

The elite's sold out in some sizes, but you can get every size from at least one of the main retailers. What size are you after?
Was just browsing and the image come up with just one option which was the stadium/elite shirt thought that’s unusual the home shirt sells out out all together & considering it wasn’t the most popular at the start....no I’m not looking for one but cheers.

Was just browsing and the image come up with just one option which was the stadium/elite shirt thought that’s unusual the home shirt sells out out all together & considering it wasn’t the most popular at the start....no I’m not looking for one but cheers.
stadium and elite are not the same. Stadium is the cheaper replica. Elite is the more expensive player version

....and so it begins!
Won't be long before we look like something out of the French or South American leagues: walking/running Billboards!!
Having seen us give this new sleeve sponsor a runout...

Not too bad TBH. We knew it was coming and I hope Levy got a good deal. As far as sponsors go the font is fine, it doesn't add (more) red to the shirt and isn't a particularly cringe (Angry Birds) or contentious (Visit Rwanda) company.

Okay that’s the mix up sorry thought the stadium was the elite! Right start again the stadium shirt has sold out, I think :moursad:
what the fuck GIF

Tempting. Seem a bit risky since it pops up that the website is not secure though... Was there no problems signing up and ordering?

Has anyone tried this one? Looks class and can't be found anywhere else , plus it's extremely cheap. Tottenham Hotspur Down Cotton Jacket 20/21 Blue
I've tried a couple of polo shirts from there. Paud with PayPal so I'm covered. Got a text saying its been sent from China. So I'll be patient zero for covid 22:cock rot. The variamt where you sneeze so hard your cock falls off and your plums explode.

Ladies will sneeze so hard one of the aforementioned cocks will attach itself between their tits

Used the Thai/China site to pick up a replica top and home and away also for nephews. All 5 cost less than one official store top. Arrives 10 days later with tags and unable to tell the difference (washes great too) between the official top and the knock off. Insane to pay £75 for an official top.

Used the Thai/China site to pick up a replica top and home and away also for nephews. All 5 cost less than one official store top. Arrives 10 days later with tags and unable to tell the difference (washes great too) between the official top and the knock off. Insane to pay £75 for an official top.
theres a high chance they are made in the same factory by the same workers and just collected by a different van to the official one

At one time there was a Chinese site called cheapjersey.sale. They have just about every team in the world and you can get it customized how ever you want. My guess is the people at the factory make extra and then sell them on the side, because they have all the brand markings in the correct places. Payment is a bit weird because all they take is Western Union.

Tempting. Seem a bit risky since it pops up that the website is not secure though... Was there no problems signing up and ordering?

Has anyone tried this one? Looks class and can't be found anywhere else , plus it's extremely cheap. Tottenham Hotspur Down Cotton Jacket 20/21 Blue
Just recieved the two polo's I ordered. Quality is OK. Sizing comes up on the small size. I woukd order a couple if sizes up. Unless you are a fat cunt, in which case order the biggest and hope for the best.

Still. 2 polo shirts for about 10 each. Was worth the punt

Back
Top Bottom