New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

Saw the home kit and thought, 'brilliant I'll get the boy that!'

Saw the possible away kit and thought, 'that's disgusting that's the one the boy will probably want!'

Edit, could really do with thin, plain, simple blue trim around the neck and sleeve edges tho. Still be great with the white European shorts, oh...

Can anyone confirm my suspicion that Tanganga is modelling the Elite version? I can't see the embossing on the flat pictures at all.
If you can see a grooved pattern on the material then it's the elite version. The cheaper one is more like 'dots' which you can see here.

03_MHSS21-00002.jpg

The club done goofed using that picture of Tanganga in the elite shirt to plug it.

If you can see a grooved pattern on the material then it's the elite version. The cheaper one is more like 'dots' which you can see here.

03_MHSS21-00002.jpg

The club done goofed using that picture of Tanganga in the elite shirt to plug it.

Goofed?
I'd say it's false advertising and illegal.

It's perfectly fine, it's how many people want every Spurs kit to be. Can't complain.
Now you're gonna get some serious red-rage thrown at you.

I like the elite one a lot because of the embossing. Funny feeling my masses of body hair will poke through the holes like new frown cress off a sponge though lol

Back
Top Bottom